February 15 Meet- Charlotte Quaker Steak & Lube

...I've spent the last couple of months replacing the seats, carpeting, console parts, etc. It's actually starting to look pretty nice!

I didn't even pay attention to the interier at the track yesterday. However, 13.4's for a showroom stock TTA ain't bad either... ;)

K.

If you talk to him before-hand, tell him to bring that start-up program with... ;) :eek: :biggrin:

K.

How interesting...............

Fixed it for you... :biggrin:

K.

Dude what gives it seems like your always busting my balls over something. I just want to know WTF:confused:

Excuse me that i offered to help on a start-up program for his ecm. but you know i don't see you busting cal's @$$ for offering to help on a start-up tune.

BTW that offer was for turboindian not Ncturbos.

Dude what gives it seems like your always busting my balls over something. I just want to know WTF:confused:

Patrick, trust me it's not you... ;) If you or anyone else were privy to Steve's and my Nextel conversations, and how we bust each other's balls I'd say you'd understand, but I doubt most would... :biggrin: In this case, as well as some others you just happen to be caught in the cross-fire...

SloGN said:
...but you know i don't see you busting cal's @$$ for offering to help on a start-up tune.

You're right, 'cause I need his expertise on the XFI systems I install, ordering parts, etc... I have seen some of Cal's humor though, and I think he can handle any of the humor we'd dish out... I just needed the Gators to lose... :mad: :biggrin:

SloGN said:
BTW that offer was for turboindian not Ncturbos.

No Steve... You can not have my login password... :eek: ;) :biggrin:

K.

Patrick, trust me it's not you... ;) If you or anyone else were privy to Steve's and my Nextel conversations, and how we bust each other's balls I'd say you'd understand, but I doubt most would... :biggrin: In this case, as well as some others you just happen to be caught in the cross-fire...

Keith

I don't know how you and steve conduct your conversations in public or via nextel. But i ask that you keep my name out of it.

The more the merrier....

Advance Notice: Please no burnouts or ditches...!! :biggrin:

TurboIndian: You going to this event? You can meet at my house and ride in a street car over there... :tongue:

K.

SloGN said:
I don't know how you and steve conduct your conversations in public...

Will Quaker Steak & Lube be considered public... :biggrin: Just kidding!!

SloGN said:
...But i ask that you keep my name out of it.

10-4, understood...

K.

Advance Notice: Please no burnouts!! :biggrin: K.
yea Patrick
TurboIndian: You going to this event? You can meet at my house and ride in a street car over there... :tongue:

no thanx, we will drive the wifes red 2 seater. besides I'll bet it's faster than your green car. :p hell I'll bet my blue truck will spank the green car & your blue truck for that matter.:p

well i'll be drive the Syclone so doing burnouts will be a little harder to do! I'll try to keep the thing between the ditches.
you know if you launch that thing real hard you could turn it into a 2wd.:biggrin:

TurboIndian said:
...besides I'll bet it's faster than your green car. :p

Keep it up and we'll nickname this weekend Sabotage Saturday... :biggrin: Oh, all you needed was an inspection!! :eek: :cool: ;)

TurboIndian said:
hell I'll bet my blue truck will spank the green car & your blue truck for that matter.:p

All things considered, it ought to... :frown:

K.

what kind of $h!t are you guys doing later this summer me and a buddy are heading that direction. we haven't decided when yet:cool:

Looks like I will be able to make this. I won't be able to drive a Buick, but looking forward to seeing everyone.:cool:

Geoff

I'm planning on being there Sunday.

Also wanted to see about extending an invitation on another board. Last Saturday I signed all the papers for a new car, I'm getting a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT fresh from the factory, but I won't have it until this coming Wednesday.

For the past few weeks I've been hanging out on the g8board.com and some of the guys down in the Charlotte area are itching for a GTG and I thought about extending an invitation to our Quaker Steak & Lube meet.

Should I invite?

Thanks Cheryl, I passed the invitation along. So far there's no takers, but who knows.

Update

Quaker steak has been contacted about our group showing up tomorrow. We have a table for 25 reserved as well as 15 spaces in the lot for us to park. All of this was confirmed by the mgr. I told them we would start showing up between 12-12.30. When u walk in tell the hostess that you are with GM TURBO 6 and you will be taken care of :)