Fender for Project

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Looking for a front fender for a project...need it shipped to Michigan .....so the closer to Michigan the better for lower shipping costs. I need it cut (inner and outer) as shown again to lower shipping. Unless you live close where I can pick it up.
fender4.jpg

have you checked car-parts.com. I use it for my dealership constantly, should be able to pick up one from a junkyard near you for cheaper than you could ship one. Just a heads up if you haven't checked

Will give it a try.....thanks

When do you need it? I maybe coming over to Luddington in Sept. I could bring one then.
Bob

If you don't find anyone closer I have an outer fender I was going to scrap has damage in the area that would be cut out. Yours for the shipping costs.

Thanks but I do need the inner with it....Regards

RAY COME TO SOUTH BEND AND PULL IT OFF THE FRONT CLIP I HAVE & YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU NEED . PAUL .

RAY COME TO SOUTH BEND AND PULL IT OFF THE FRONT CLIP I HAVE & YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU NEED . PAUL .

Bring it to Westland.....you can drive my car....boy will that make Coach jealous.:D

My buddy derek lives on the eastside and had a bunch of fenders in his backyard ill see if he still has any you need a driver or passenger? We need to get together before it gets cold out, you going to the hines pk cruise?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My buddy derek lives on the eastside and had a bunch of fenders in his backyard ill see if he still has any you need a driver or passenger? We need to get together before it gets cold out, you going to the hines pk cruise?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Any side will do.....I will most likely be at the cruse, it is around the corner from my house.....

Thanks ...but it looks like I will be picking one up in Norwalk on Saturday during the event....thanks again.

If you didn't get one let me know, Im in Grand Blanc Mi. I have both a lt & Rt fender If you did it yesterday call me 810-694-0018 if I don't answer leave a message.

Thanks everyone for you help....went on a trip to see Paul (RIFF RAFF) and picked up a set of Inner and Outer fenders for my project....he has a nice GNX clone that he drives around...not to mention a nice Hurst Olds. Thanks again Paul. Now I can get to work!!!!!