Few parts

GRANDNATIONAL6

1985 buick turbo oil feed line, bought new from poston buick and never used, $40.00 includes shipping. 2 black with turbo-6 emblem head rests, $50.00 includes shipping. Upper and lower radiator hoses, bought new from poston and never used $25.00 includes shipping. Remember that engine parts are for a hot air engine.

Headrests

They are in good condition, all seams are good no threads loose. I would rate them at an 8 with 10 being new

interested in the headrest, can I get some pictures and what type of payment do you accept?

Headrest Covers...

If they are stock appearing...I want them if no-one else does! In line with paypal. Thanks, John.:cool:

It does not matter to me, i have idems that people need. Im not out to screw anyone, these are just parts that i have to help someone that has a gn that needs what i have. I own 2 gnx's and i understand where you are on a no pix sell. Just cleaning out garage. I sold my 85 and the parts i have are for the restoreing type person. Im sorry we could not work things out. If you may know someone that needs what i have please inform. Thanks for your interest. Dan