You can type here any text you want

Few vids, out cruising in the T.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Not the greatest quality, but you get the point. It's always nice to drive a TR, especially on a nice wide open stretch of country road with the windows down and the nice sound of a little bit of boost.:D:cool:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njAYQgDS1i0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTdhkRVHiKs[/YOUTUBE]

Anybody else got vids of themselves out driving in there Turbo Buick please post them up!:smile:

STEVE,you know me. i would get into to much trouble with roads like that.long and straight oh my.very nice texas mile my azz. I,d be doing the gainesville mile!tell jerry ,alex the whole family we miss you guys down yonder. the boys from trackside!

:frown: I see leaves on the trees, you have the windows down, and there isn't any snow or salt present. You southern guys make me sick ...:biggrin:.

How do you post vids that way? I only know how to paste a link to click.

STEVE,you know me. i would get into to much trouble with roads like that.long and straight oh my.very nice texas mile my azz. I,d be doing the gainesville mile!tell jerry ,alex the whole family we miss you guys down yonder. the boys from trackside!

Hey Frank, yeah you would probably get into trouble up here as we have so many roads like this. You know what they say "Temptation is a b!tch".;) I'll tell them, we miss our South Florida TB buddies as well.

:frown: I see leaves on the trees, you have the windows down, and there isn't any snow or salt present. You southern guys make me sick ...:biggrin:.

How do you post vids that way? I only know how to paste a link to click.

LOL sorry for making you sick. All you need to do in order to post youtube videos that way is click on the little youtube tab in the upper right hand corner and put the URL text for the video in between the youtube tags.

Back