You can type here any text you want

Finally cooler weather at Irinwdale tonight...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nordy racer

took the GN to the 1/8 track tonight, due to some cooler temps rolling in before a rain storm tomorrow.. the outside temps were around 65* on my last run.. i'm also still running the crack header from the Las Vegas trip :eek: ..

BILLY ANDERSON, once again this motor and car is AMAZING, each time i run her it gets faster. Thanks for this set up..
604timeslip.jpg

this 6.04 run, should be a 9.43 ET in the 1/4 :biggrin: :biggrin: .. i can't wait for nice month.. i'm hitting a 1/4 track for PINKS, that will have 60's temps at night... WATCH OUT 9.40's.......

Nice wheels up and good run. DA couldn't have been better. Several cars had personal bests tonight. I love it when track officials come running...;)

your not going to get a good 60 down here in tucson. unless for some freak of nature they have someone that knows how to prep a track down here for the event good luck.

Nice run, Mike. Good luck with the sale of the car, too, if that's what the final decision is.

Nice wheels up and good run. DA couldn't have been better. Several cars had personal bests tonight. I love it when track officials come running...;)

do you know anyone that could have it on video Scott?? 2 track guys tracked me down after i parked it LOL.. Thanks

your not going to get a good 60 down here in tucson. unless for some freak of nature they have someone that knows how to prep a track down here for the event good luck.

we will see.. the PINKS crew stayed on top of the track perp at Vegas.. they made the techs VHT and rubber down the launch pad every 30 cars that day.. IF they do the same at Tucson, and the weater is cool.. IT COULD HAPPEN :)

we will see. i have been going to SIR for years and not once has the track ever been preped good. good luck and i will see you there.

Sorry buddy. No dice on the video. Check YouTube/Streetfire for the next few days and something will eventually come up. Did you happen to see the blue supercharged mustang?:eek:

scott wile

Sorry buddy. No dice on the video. Check YouTube/Streetfire for the next few days and something will eventually come up. Did you happen to see the blue supercharged mustang?:eek:

scott wile

is that the mustang with the hood cut out to make room for the intercooler box on his carb/injection, what ever he has, if so that thing is nuts!!!!:eek:
car is running nice nordy, now let me get those a/c lines!!:eek:

I sure wish sometimes I lived someplace different. you guys seem to have all the fun and are close to each other's tracks and what have you's.:( I've Never in my 18 yrs of being a GN owner been together with more than 2 other cars at one time. CAN YOU IMAGINE, I do!:frown: DREAM:smile:

I sure wish sometimes I lived someplace different. you guys seem to have all the fun and are close to each other's tracks and what have you's.:( I've Never in my 18 yrs of being a GN owner been together with more than 2 other cars at one time. CAN YOU IMAGINE, I do!:frown: DREAM:smile:

we have a nice group down here in Socal, we just need to get out all the cars more offten.. but if you want to see a TON of GN's all in one place on any given day. head to the East Coast, every MAGNA meet each month, brings out 20 to 30 GN's even on a bad date.

Those A/C lines are just sitting in the garage waiting for you.. call me, and i'll see if i'm near a office near you one day and we can met up.

WILL DO, but soon! I put the ac box back in the elky, still need other parts, but it looks naked without the lines:D almost rolling again, few more days. :)

Back