FINALLY Got The GN Out.........

TacticalGN

Cleaned it up a few weeks ago, took her for a ride this morning. It's simply unbelievable how much attention a clean GN gets from the masses! Stopped at a busy gas station for some fresh gas and had three guys come up to me to talk about the car. Then got a few more 'thumbs up's' on the way home. And the best part, NO ONE called it a monte carlo!! Pic from last summer.
GN Driveway Pic.jpg

TacticalGN

108k, but looks more like 30k. Same under the car too. I'm in north central CT. I'm looking forward to hitting Marks and some smaller cruise nights. I heard the Vernon cruise at the old game room on RT30 is a pretty good Friday cruise night.

Hotfoot

saw a gn at hooters in wethersfield one friday night but never saw the owner. nice show there also

TacticalGN

Went to that show a few times. But that was with my old 87 T. Haven't taken the GN there yet. She's been off the road the last couple years due to work requirements and well, just not having time to enjoy it. But now that I work a few less hours (well maybe more then a few) I WILL be enjoying it more.