FINALLY Got The GN Out.........

I guess the best comment I've ever heard about my "T" was at a car show a few years ago. One of "those guys" came by and said, " that is one awesome monte". By "those guys" I mean the know it all type.

Got any pics IBBY?? Since we can't go to a cruise night yet due to this BS virus, maybe we can at least see each others pride and joys!!
Got any pics IBBY?? Since we can't go to a cruise night yet due to this BS virus, maybe we can at least see each others pride and joys!!
hello; I don't know how to post pics. but it's a black and grey T, Kirban wheels, no front body fillers rears going to hell also, sagging headliner, hood paint sucks.
IBBY

hello; I don't know how to post pics. but it's a black and grey T, Kirban wheels, no front body fillers rears going to hell also, sagging headliner, hood paint sucks.
IBBY
Doesn't matter how it looks, it's you pride and joy, and it's a TURBO BUICK! Just wondering, is it a WE4?

IBBY
sounds like a perfect turbo regal:)

Took mine for a spin on Saturday

Attachments

• 84GN.jpg
    84GN.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 164
I finally took my "T" out today! I called my insurance agent and told them to turn on the insurance. Then I said Gretchin this burn out is for you!