You can type here any text you want

Finally In The 10's!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdsgnx

Had a track rental at Bradenton Motorsporst Park. there was a TNT session in the AM then at 4:00PM Palm Beach F-Body Clud with around 50 cars had the track till 9:00 pm

We had a bunch of Buicks and 3 TTA's. Had been working on launching my car all day and finally 1st pass in the PM a 10.99@119 with a 1.58 60ft :D :D

the run
1.58 60ft
4.59 330
6.99 1/8
100.70 mph
9.17 1000ft
10.99 1/4
119.82 mph

This was on 93 pump gas and ALKYCONTROL using M/T et streets 28/12.5,and only 24lbs of boost with 24 degrees of timing. :tongue: :tongue:

Awesome Job!!!
We are very happy. You guys have been in the game for a long time and the hard work has paid off.

Now whats next ??? ;) LOL

mark b said:
Congrats, great job. Gives the rest of us motivation to get in gear!

ya it does until we sit down and relax and then we forget :biggrin: awesome time !!!

Have you noticed how easy the "TENS" are. I remember when if your drag car ran tens then you were really doing somethng, now if your street car doesn't run tens then it's a slow POS. Street cars running mid 11s don't even get noticed.

Way to go... did what I could never do on that car :). My best was an 11.003..

Grant.. it took 4 of us to pull his helmet off :D

Drive to the track..air them down.. do your thing.. drive home.

Nothing easy bout doing it.. been trying to get that car to run a 10 for over 2 years now. Still on the GM oem block, crank, and rods.

Even beat me on a run we had.. I was baking a cake on the line and he cut a lite.. :redface:

Back