Finally parting out 83 T-type.

mazdatech78

Ive lost compression in 4 cyl of the motor so its time to part it out. It has alot of good parts. I will list some of them, ask if you are looking for something specific.

Turbo assembly w/ correct # carb
Fresh glass beaded and welded exhaust manifolds w/ Fel Pro 1400's
Lier Sigler front buckets, drivers power still works, they need recovered.
Good distributor w/ newer module and new ign. wires
Upper door panels and sunvisors, light grey, they are in excellent shape.
Good stock 200R4, was rebuilt 40k miles ago. Shifted firm.
Good horn ring and other misc. interior and body parts.

Just throw me some offers, I am stripping the car this weekend and sending whats left to the junkyard in a week or two.

James mazdatech78@yahoo.com :)

83 turbo parts

I'm looking for a LHS exhaust manifold...up pipe...and oil filler cap assy.

I have all these pieces. The only problem is shipping to Canada. The last time I shipped parts there it was a pain in the a**. At this time im not interested in shipping there.

James

83 TR parts

To save the PITA of shipping to Canada, I can have you ship them to a buddy of mine in Eaton OH (just down the road from Independence, so to speak) and I'll pick 'em up from him at Pomona in Feb. He's out picking up another super stocker in KS right now, but you can price shipping to 45320. If not too expensive, I will take both RH & LH manifolds so you don't have an unsaleable piece. Please post (or PM) a price and we''ll go from there; thanx, Dave

looking for a few parts

header panel
right headlight bezel (black) also need the side marker light
dash pad (for the top of the dash board that butts up against the windshield)
drivers side inner fender well
the rear cover that butts up against the rear window
the covers for the pull straps on the doors
chrome strip on dash
lock cylinder for the trunk

I like for the fact that your in Ohio, I am waiting on a reply about some parts from another site here but if you can let me know if you have any of these parts and a price on them thanks!

hows the doors and decklid on that car? looking for those
whats you zip so i can find out how many moons away you are
thx

parts

Lets Seeee, i need a drivers door w good glass w electric window and lock, good sunroof glass w/wo frame, 1 origional 14in aluminum rim, rear seat "maybe". i guess thats it for now. i have very limited funds but i have some stuff i would beable to trade.let me know if u r intersted