You can type here any text you want

Finally took her to the 1/4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
We went to the Turbo Buick get together at Rockingham finally got some 1/4 mile times. 60-1.58 330-4.58 1/8-7.16 MPH-95.95 1000-9.4 1/4-11.27 MPH-116.82 I think I've just about got all I can get out of this 62mm turbo, but got something in the fire for next spring.:eek: I believe convertor is to loose and killing my MPH.

Awesome. All the trouble you have had and it is finally coming together. Congrats man.

Jason

1/8 looks great. Car is laying down past the 1/8. Only picked up 21. Meaning either too lean or blowing through the converter. If the O2's past the 660 are 780-790 then fuel wise you should be fine.

See an easy 11.1 huh ;)

O2's were 760's all they way through. I had 116 feul in her and spraying a little also. I'm pretty sure its the converter my 1/8th miles mph were about 3mph more before. But its all good we had fun.

Nice :cool: What converter are you running? Getting the converter right can be rough - been 5 years and I'm still trying to get it where I want :)

Its a 3500 lock-up vigulante. And your right these converters will drive you crazy. Any luck getting a hold of Lonnie?

I think this may be you and the other TTA racing together. Al, (the other TTA) was having problems on the other end of the track. He went a best MPH of 100 in the 8th and 119 in the quarter near the end of the day. His car was laying down also at the end.

Two TTA Battle at Rockingham

With the cam you run the TTA may be turning too many RPM's in the 1/4 mile. From the DS file I saw your 02's looked flatlined through the entire run which is great. However try to keep the rpm at 5500 through the traps as your HP may be dropping off after. May be the reason you run great in the 1/8 but not in the 1/4. On one run I saw 6000+ rpms toward the end of the 1/4 :eek: Git-r-Done michael..

Mike Banas

Yo Mike S

looks like it's time to start shifting that thing up into over drive!!!!!! :)

Yeah the rock was a blast wasn't it

I ran my best time also 1.64 60ft 7.42 1/8 @ 94 mph 11.72 1/4 @ 113 this was accomplished @ 20 psi of boost and 16 degrees of timing :biggrin:

Back