finally took turbo 6.0 to track.....

thank you a little far away, I am trying to locate some Buick people in the Tampa area of Florida.

What are you using for fuel delivery and who's intercooler if you don't mind me asking. What are you doing with fender wells? I am building 416 y2k88.

How close does that hot side and turbine housing come to the passenger front tire? I am mounting my turbo in a similar position.

fuel system is a magnafuel pump/ fuel cell/ -8 feed going into edelbrock rails and ford 80lb injectors. the turbo kit was made with the front suspension ratchet strapped all the way down and the wheel turn in. this way it would never hit turning and it would never hit the tire if the car decided to see the sky. just got done putting a build th400 in the car with a trans brake after the th350 crapped out. looking to go to track before all the heat sets in and see what it can do with a good launch and more boost.

Nice! It is comforting to know that in this day and age of 650HP factory mustangs that the GM guys can turbocharge an LS based pick-up truck motor and get-r-dun.

thanks for the article....i emailed the page to let them know who the owner was and i have a TON more pics in the lsx section of this board. if you can relay the other pics to that thread that would be AWESOME to get some press...also if they need any more info on the car im all ears, thanks again

updated pics on how it looks now with new wheels...

carshots471.jpg

carshots444.jpg

carshots446.jpg

carshots477.jpg

carshots476.jpg

carshots441.jpg

carshots442.jpg

carshots440.jpg

carshots452.jpg

carshots453.jpg

carshots457.jpg

carshots460.jpg

carshots461.jpg

carshots463.jpg

carshots465.jpg

carshots481.jpg

carshots480.jpg

I was the one who wrote the article.... ;)

...but I'll talk to my editor tonight to see if he can make some updates. Probably won't happen until at least tomorrow though..