finally took turbo 6.0 to track.....

driven87

on 93 and meth running about 19.5psi. left at a soft 3k and with a 1.55 60' best of 9.26 at 153.3....had some suspenison issues i gotta dial in but ran out of time so hopefully next time out i can crank it up a little more and leave a little harder and see what she does. best part was i drove there over an hour away to track, never even touched the car other then tire pressure and boost controller and drove it to dinner and then home the hour back with no isssue never having to put gas in other then before the fill up at my house, lol.

still working on getting the vids off camera...pics are in this section but i will be putting updated pics up soon

went 150.1, 151.9 and then 153.3......went 116 in the 1/8 on pump gas and almost 122 on the 19psi

gnburnout.jpg

160.jpg

Very nice! You aren't going to get that reliability or times out of a V6. Stage or stock block.

its a 4" DP that exits before the trans crosmember and it has a 4" vibrant muffler that is like 5" long....not alot of exhaust

not sure on race weight but if i had to guess im thinking a little over 3600 with me in it....