First 1/4 mike pass

good morning everyone so I made my first pass at the track last night after doing some upgrades to my pretty much stock TR that Consist of 6262 turbo front mount 65mm Plenum and throttlebody external wastegate 60 pound injectors Almy control kit , drag radials ,Hotwire kit , and fuel pump with stock converter everything else is pretty much stock I went 12.62 at 112 mph best 60’ of 2.065 I’m just looking for some Opinions I know I need a converter but maybe there’s something im missing

5 more pounds of boost and a better 60 foot and you should be low 11s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5 more pounds of boost and a better 60 foot and you should be low 11s.

That’s what I’m hoping for definitely got to get my converter and trans to match my set up I’m only running 20lbs of boost now with no knock on stock long block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I’m hoping for definitely got to get my converter and trans to match my set up I’m only running 20lbs of boost now with no knock on stock long block

What track did you run at?

Got it. I ran at Atco yesterday. It's open till tomorrow. Not sure about anything after Sunday.

Track was in bad shape at least I got a couple hits in now I know where I am at and start picking people’s brains lol

Track was in bad shape at least I got a couple hits in now I know where I am at and start picking people’s brains lol

Yup. I'm going through the same brain picking. Have a thread out there now asking similar questions. Track wasn't too bad yesterday except for stoppages of over 3 hours! Got 3 runs in. Should have had double that.

good morning everyone so I made my first pass at the track last night after doing some upgrades to my pretty much stock TR that Consist of 6262 turbo front mount 65mm Plenum and throttlebody external wastegate 60 pound injectors Almy control kit , drag radials ,Hotwire kit , and fuel pump with stock converter everything else is pretty much stock I went 12.62 at 112 mph best 60’ of 2.065 I’m just looking for some Opinions I know I need a converter but maybe there’s something im missing
What size inj? 16# ain't right lol A properly matched stall will do wonders. I trapped 107 on a 12.15 pass. Don't just turn up the boost, get a good handle on tuning it, find what your car likes (timing/boost/air-fuel ratio) Adding some timing in 1/2 could help the launch. I have a GEN2 Translator and I pull mid 1.6 60ft launching at 0 boost What's ur A/F on that pass? Alky chip?

What size inj? 16# ain't right lol A properly matched stall will do wonders. I trapped 107 on a 12.15 pass. Don't just turn up the boost, get a good handle on tuning it, find what your car likes (timing/boost/air-fuel ratio) Adding some timing in 1/2 could help the launch. I have a GEN2 Translator and I pull mid 1.6 60ft launching at 0 boost What's ur A/F on that pass? Alky chip?

60lb injectors, I’m not sure what the air fuel was it was all just tuned when I had the Alky kit and turbo installed by the shop I use I need a power logger or some type of data logging tool I do have a scan master

I do have a lt1 maf sensor, and translator not installed yet