You can type here any text you want

First Official Kill..... "Slowww Talon"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

king kong

Better,Stronger,n Faster
I was cruising on a local highway lastnight at about 60mph minding my own buisness. It was about 45 degrees, and we TR owners all know our cars just love this kind of weather :cool: Just like all TR owners do...I would scan my rearview mirror. I could'nt tell what kind of car it was, but it seem to be alittle to close for comfort on the S shaped highway. :rolleyes: So i nicely put a gap between him and I by bringing my 6765E from a cruising vacuum state to 0 lbs of boost. eventually he rolls up again, but this time on my passenger side and looks at my WH1. (not me cause windows are smoked BLACK) :cool: Then he speeds off into next curve w/ his lawn mower exhaust. THATS IT! :mad: Now i get my hook and line and go fishing. Keeping him in close range knowing a red light is ahead :wink: I quickly take position by horse sneezing a car out of my way. Got em on hook...we line up at the light :wink: he looks at me...I just glance. I clean off my M/T nicely with line lock for 3 sec. small white cloud appears :biggrin: By standers looking :cool: Green light! All they saw was SILVER N BLACK....2 cars, 4 cars, 6 CARS AHEAD! :eek: WE TAKE NO PRISONERS....If he's man enough to line up....THEN HE WILL GET HIS HEAD CHOPPED OFF :eek: Thx OTTO

LOL! good one! But you posted in the cars for sale section.

I love beating up on the ricers.

Killed a candy apple green camaro yesterday on the highway w/temp plate. brand new lol. He tried to sneak around me in the right lane, but you know i went and got em. He slowed down and i slaughtered him from a 50mph role :eek: I slowed up after hitting 110mph and he just looked at me and nodded w/the thumbs up. Then i boosted out of sight unchallenged so he fully respects Turbo Buicks! LMAO!

I can't wait for my first summer of killing ricers...... or any other I may be able to lay waste to.... I don't mind getting beat by a better car. Don't think that will happen often as I have a pretty good idea who I should fight with....

Love these stories.

thanks....and good luck hunting down those ricers n mustangs :biggrin:

yea thats a stout little car and gonna give most anyone a run for their money. and with Otto's help its almost cheating:biggrin: few can build or tune a car like Otto.

Thanks Brett! Coming from you that means alot :biggrin: But your 100% spot on! Otto is the man....Bar none. Before i brought my car to Otto it didn't run like it does now. True story.....He brought it all out with some tweaking, few added parts, and a SUPERB TUNE. I'm so glad i found him.....Can't wait to get back to the shop even for an oil change LOL.

I have a 95 talon man and never NEVER EVER think about running it against my GN............or even my stock 95 integra gsr....

Yeah i hear you dude....This guy had a big gage on his column...so i didn't take any chances, because in the Nj Ny and Conn. they love to turbo charge ricers and bully American muscle cars. Well some...Not TR's :biggrin:

Bring it on! Your GN and My WH1 will Kick A$$ two at a time :smile: Plenty of ricers here to KILL...LOL

Which one? or do I need to bring my truck and hurt some egos?

Oh they are all ready there is not doubt about that!

I had a Talon back in the early 2000's, on the street out of the hole the Talon would easily win, but from any kind of roll, the Talon wouldn't have a chance.

Out of the hole? ok.....And what would happen after the hole shot? Hope you had a BIG A$$ turbo on there, or after most mildly modified TR's hook they would go right by you :smile:

Back