ANS 109 longblock with ported iron heads, stock crank/rods, diamond pistons
210/210 Comp Roller off the shelf, champion stock intake manifold
PT6776RH turbo, PTE front mount, PTE plenum, TA perf headers
70mm TB, stock ECM, 75lb inj., Extender extreme, 85mm MAF, tranlator plus
Jimmy's full race trans with a vigilante 3200 stall
100 octane sunoco with single nozzle SMC methanol
~27-28 PSI boost and 19 deg timing. 11.3 AFR
M+H racemaster 28" radials on 16" rims, bone stock suspension with 1 air bag

Full weight street car with A/C, spare tire, and fat azz driver.
No problems or issues... just didn't launch very hard on the first pass. Then they kicked me off the track, so it turned out to be my only pass.

Looks like you guessed right about the 10 sec. time slip. Good job. Did you figure out why your boost wouldn't go up?

Congrats,Great job breaking 10's on your first pass. You have a good working combo there. What was your 60' time like?

Looks like you guessed right about the 10 sec. time slip. Good job. Did you figure out why your boost wouldn't go up?

Yessir got it sorted out now, turned out to be just a small leak. thanks man.

Congrats,Great job breaking 10's on your first pass. You have a good working combo there. What was your 60' time like?

thanks, 60ft was a slow 1.74. She wasn't wound up very tight out of the hole, just 6-8psi. I didn't know if the tires were going to hold it so I took it easy.

Sounds like the combination is working well except the suspension.
You should put some good control arms on your Christmas list.
Please let us know when you go out again.

good job steve! i was gonna go today but it was too damn hot!.

dverst, good calculation on the hp...are u nuts?:wink:

well...i know steve is nuts...but now im guessing you are too with that 588 rwhp calculation:eek:

Sounds like the combination is working well except the suspension.
You should put some good control arms on your Christmas list.
Please let us know when you go out again.

thanks John
An H+R bar is on the list for sure, and some axles and c-clip elims. It has gone 1.60 before without any problems, I wonder if it can go 1.50 as-is. I haven't even boxed in the lowers yet. I didn't mention before but it also has one of those longer pinion snubbers too, but I don't know if that really does anything.

good job steve! i was gonna go today but it was too damn hot!.

dverst, good calculation on the hp...are u nuts?:wink:

thanks Doc.
Did Gary go? I haven't heard anything yet. I was wondering if he had tech/safety issues too.

Take 2 enemas and call me in the morning.

hey its me.

thanks Doc.
Did Gary go? I haven't heard anything yet. I was wondering if he had tech/safety issues too.

Take 2 enemas and call me in the morning.

r u coming to westchester tonite...we have some match racing to do...the cts is rumored to be coming also. The bench racing alone will be worth the trip down from ur neck of the woods. Hey how do u get a lake up in the hills anyway? Wont it run down the hill?

r u coming to westchester tonite...we have some match racing to do...the cts is rumored to be coming also. The bench racing alone will be worth the trip down from ur neck of the woods. Hey how do u get a lake up in the hills anyway? Wont it run down the hill?

Man I'm stuck out in Denver right now. Talk about bad turbo air.

It's lake in the weeds man... lake in the weeeeeds.

Did you get out to GLD sunday or what? That was some really bad turbo air. 90's and humid.

No I didnt make it.

Man I'm stuck out in Denver right now. Talk about bad turbo air.

It's lake in the weeds man... lake in the weeeeeds.

Did you get out to GLD sunday or what? That was some really bad turbo air. 90's and humid.

I was tied up coaching lil league all weekend. :(