60'. 1.92
1/8. 8.54 @79.66
1000'. 11.22
1/4 13.50 @98.94
Stock w/ 42# inj. Tt chip. Adj fp reg @43. Hot wire
Fp. And 3"single shot exh. Boost was 20 but would
Hit 20 then drop to 15 then creep back up a lil 110
Octane. No knock per caspers gauge. Through stock
Air filter assy. Paper filter. On 255/60/15 bfg rad ta.

Opinions welcome

Not bad through the stock air box and filter.

Tells us more about your combo. Also what muffler are you using with the single shot.

As for the boost dropping, do you have any pre-turbo exhaust leaks?

Nothing else to mention about combo what I said is it its an atr single shot. No name on muffler but
I have taken it off its a straight through muffler. I need to get a set of drag radials I couldn't launch above
2 ps. Without spinning. I ordered a rjc. Pcv valve this week to eliminate that as my boost problem.
No exhaust leaks

Hmm...well you didn't mention it was an ATR single shot in your original post. Reason why I asked is because I had a TR with a generic single shot which had a Flowmaster muffler. I was getting 14 psi of back pressure due to the Flowmaster. I was seeing 16 psi of boost through the muffler and 30 when I opened the cutout. Anywho....

Wihout knowing more about the combo we really can't form much of an opinion. The EGR bleeding boost is definetely a problem but even a bone stock car should run 98 MPH with 15 psi.

Everything is bone stock except for what I mentioned. The wastegat rod is out od threads and that's my
Max. Boost. Thin the cat converter might be holding it back or partially plugged when I bought car
Was running pig rich with a dead o2 sensor

Gut the cat and get rid of the stock air box. With drag radials, you will be going 12's.

+1, absolutely .... yup, numbers say it's tuned up and running 'properly'..... time to turn up the wick a little... maf pipe and filter will likely result in large grin...:biggrin: