You can type here any text you want

flash them landau tops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the link dosent work. i think that is your personal member page.

try to find the link to the public page.

keep em comin yall!

Try this then.....http://community.webshots.com/user/tankassmfr

look under car shots

Hey jmidolo; if you hit the section called vav pics in the above link, you can see my garage furnace setup in one of those pics. I beleive you were asking some questions about furnaces a few days ago..........there is also a pic of what you can do with an extra Buick grill.........

Joe- I forgot how nice your Limited is!! OUTSTANDING car.. Love that interior., 8000 miles really shows..
where did u find it? How long ago?? is it for sale?:)

i've got one, no pics online anywhere, really brings out the sleeper look, but kills any chances of getting a chick wiht the car! unless you beat up on a vette, even then your chances arent' too good. mine is going away when and if i ever repaint the car.

yes i bought this car about a year ago.

its my third and fave. TR

sweet cars guys keep em comin

Originally posted by Chris Cornett
Hey, I got one of those.

HERE
That's an oddball car Chris!

Limited with Landau roof and WO2 Blackout. When the WO2 was selected they removed the bright rocker trim. Neat!

OK, so who's got a Landau roof with coachlamps?:eek: :D

I dont think you could order WO2 with the top.
Every car that I have seen, the top negates the WO2 option. The cars that have the blackout package with the top are later additions. I dont believe they could come from the factory like that.
My car was originally all chrome trim. The blackout package on mine was done later on, since several of the pieces that surround the top are not available in black, only chrome, so they were taped in vinyl or painted.
Chirs' car isnt a limited. Similar to mine, it is a regular Regal with some limited-esque options on it. The rocker trim was an option, but not a WO2 package delete.

Originally posted by FlyinGN
Joe- I forgot how nice your Limited is!! OUTSTANDING car.. Love that interior., 8000 miles really shows..
where did u find it? How long ago?? is it for sale?:)

I found that car a year before Joe ever bought it, then I showed it to him at the Nats this year, but do EYE get any credit for it? New-oooooooooooooooooooooh! Do EYE get any benefits other than being his information biotch? New-oooooooooooooooh! :D :D

Back