Foe Sale JE 4.1 Forged Pistons / Connecting Rods & Almost New 62-1 Turbo

RobertTardelli

These pistons were only used for 1500 miles. They were stored and have been sitting for 13 years. They are in mint condition and are connected to shotpeened and polished connecting rods which again were used in a buick 4.1 for a very small amount of time.

Also for sale is a turbonetoics 62-1 turbo that was used for a very brief amount of time before getting reconditioned and has been sitting for the last few years in a garage. All parts are in mint condition

Call or email for all parts or for individual part prices

Also interested in the pistons n rods
Put me down as second in line depending on price and size
Pix?
Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

He's a 100% newby guys. Just joined today so unless another Canadian is willing to stand up for him or he can show he's been a member before I'd walk away.;) I will remove this post if he can prove he's been a member before or one of the long time guys from Canada is willing to vouch for him.

I saw he had 0 posts in his about him thing. One reason I asked for pix.

I apologize for the late response. I received an email and I did respond to which but I never heard back. This is also my first time getting back onto the site since I posted my for-sale sign. Let me assure you, that the Pistons and the connecting rods and the pins and the 62–1 Turbo are real and are all in mint condition. Anyone interested please email me at rv.bluestar@whymail.com plus I will be posting pictures of these pistons in the next couple of days. But once again they are in mint condition. Again I apologize for the delay and no need for the Canadian animosity

Just to be clear here, I'm not knocking Canadians and have several friends up there. One doesn't get on here very often and when he came in to sell and intake that he'd modified I vouched for him. With all the scammers we get on here I was hoping one of the members from Canada or one from the states would come in and vouch for you.;)

A new set of JE Pistons would cost $116 each to manufacture. That does not include the connecting rods or the wrist pins.

I am asking $600 for all 3 which again refers to the JE pistons, the wrist pins from JE and the connecting rods.

Interested since I have a std bore, put me inline but need to see pics. D

These are standard note 4.1 pistons. The connecting rods are polished and shotpeened with JE forged wrist pins. Great deal as together they will cost $2000 but I'm asking $600