You can type here any text you want

Fog Light Switch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gold69charger

Does anyone know where to get a new or good used fog light switch? I took out the switch to look for a part # but there isn"t one?
My fog lights are not working and I tested the lights them selfs and they are fine, so I took out the switch and jumped the connections and the fog lights came on.

Originally posted by gold69charger
Does anyone know where to get a new or good used fog light switch? I took out the switch to look for a part # but there isn"t one?
My fog lights are not working and I tested the lights them selfs and they are fine, so I took out the switch and jumped the connections and the fog lights came on.

Did you try the switch with the head lights ON?

My parts CD is "in the mail" so I'll try and look it up when I get it.

Tom

I guess it was in the mail box!

SWITCH, FOG LP: 10035773

Of course any and all disclaimers apply, but near as I can tell from the picture and description, that should be it.

HTH,
Tom

fog lamps

Hi,
Sorry, but isn't there a relay in there too? I don't want to see you replace a switch and not fix it.

Originally posted by gold69charger
Is it the one by the battery?

It looks to be attached to the underside of the driver side fog lamp bracket.

HTH,
Tom

BTW, for $22 one may purchase a CD of the Firebird parts illustrations. It's just a bunch of gifs with browser navigation so no searching, but does cover the TTA, including the LC2, emblems, decals, and everything else that I have tried so far.

Back