You can type here any text you want

for sale: Buick GN Powered Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Now that I had time to research vehicle prices------WOW has the market softened!!!!! I'd appreciate an idea of where the car should be priced. Also how much $$$$$$ would be on the table if I put air in it. When we did this car we were after the lowest weight never thinking about comfort. Thanks dcengic

Seriously the car is sweet,but like was said earier $8000-$12000..but i would say more towards the $12000 for sure,but yes the market really does blow,in a good market $14,500..

Its a regular 84 Camaro with ground effects and a turbo motor. $8k tops on this one. The motor isnt even modified. Not trying to bash but this is just plain facts on the offers you'll get out there.

Its a regular 84 Camaro with ground effects and a turbo motor. $8k tops on this one. The motor isnt even modified. Not trying to bash but this is just plain facts on the offers you'll get out there.

thats where the other 3rd gen camaro, not the one that runs 10.3, the other one with the tta drivetrain that was for sale last year, was priced at and it didn't sell.

it's a nice car, but not as rare as you think, and you never get back anything close to what you spent to build it.
good luck.

it's a nice car, but not as rare as you think, and you never get back anything close to what you spent to build it.
good luck.

Agreed, and all the reason why if you buy a car and then dump a bunch of $$ into it, you should just keep it unless you absolutely have to sell it.

The ac missing kills it.

Another agreed on....learned the hard way a long time ago when you remove the a/c and especially the heater, the number of potential buyers tends to diminish. Unless it's something that was ordered factory a/c and heater delete like a base model L79 Chevy II 100 series sedan or a race prepped Hemi Dart.

I would honestly say 8k tops but even less from me since im not a fan of those cars at all.

I would suggest you put it up on yellowbullet.com and it should sell but be prepaired to here the same crap over there as you just did here about the price.

Unusuall looking MAF. Wonder what ECM is being run?

Back