You can type here any text you want

Ford style 90MM accufab TPS P/N

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobitt

Anyone happen to know the correct P/N for the TPS sensor for a ford style 90mm accufab TB ?? There seems to be a few factory P/N's to pick from. I currently have a FAST style and I can't get it to mount and adjust properly.

Allan G.

Get one for a 5.0 Mustang. You will have to modify the plug on the end to fit your harness. That is exactly what FAST sells

Get one for a 5.0 Mustang. You will have to modify the plug on the end to fit your harness. That is exactly what FAST sells

Thanks for the reply. I have a FAST TPS BUT after I did some investigating, it appears that the TPS that I have is based from a 4 cyl model. The mounting holes are in a 1 and 5 o-clock position where as a 5.0 mustang are in a 180 degree pattern.

For whatever reason, FAST may have package this incorrectly or used the inproper sensor. May need to call FAST to find out more info.

BTW, Part stores list two different style TPS's for a 5.0 mustang depending on OE P/N. What is the difference ?

Allan G.

Back