You can type here any text you want

Freak accident @ local dragstrip...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADTT

Thank God they both walked away from that :eek:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWDhSuqz2w&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

That is truely amazing they both got loose and went towards each other... at the same point on the track too

Wow, that was crazy!!!:eek: Happy to see they both walked away.

That is truely amazing they both got loose and went towards each other... at the same point on the track too

Did they both get loose or did the left car lock up the breaks once the right car got loose. Hard to tell:confused:

the car on the left hand lane ( not from our vantage point ) seemed to lose traction from where the concrete transitions to asphalt and the other driver seeing his competitor wiping out and a possible collision as he was crossing the lane, locked up his brakes and veered in to him and then the big ouch.

That happen in Puerto Rico.my friend was there and both cars got out of control at the end of the track.

That's the clearest sound of a racing accident I have ever heard. They must have had a mike right on the track or above where the camera was?? Glad to see all were OK.

glad they both walked away. just goes to show why we need safety equipment.

also from the video looks like the left car locked the wheels up trying to avoid the wreck

That's the clearest sound of a racing accident I have ever heard. They must have had a mike right on the track or above where the camera was?? Glad to see all were OK.

Agreed... Makes the wreck seem worse when you can actually hear the scraping, grinding, etc.

Crazy. On a lighter note...right lane crossed the finish line 1st. :D

Back