Friday July 12,2002

GRANDNAT87

LSPBC President '06
DON'T FORGET THAT THIS FRIDAY IS GN NIGHT AT REDLINE!!!!!
NEED DIRECTIONS? OR TIMES POST AND I WILL E-MAIL YOU BACK.
SEE YOU THERE OR BE:(
RICK KINWORTHY

Directions

Originally posted by 87gnstock
where is redline?

About 25 miles East of Garland in Caddo Mills Take I30 East Exit #83 FM 1564 North, the track is right there off I30 you can't miss it!

REDLINE

IT IS JUST NORTH OF DALLAS OFF I-30 NEAR ROCKWALL
TAKE EXIT 83 (FM 1564 NORTH) YOU CAN SEE THE TRACK FROM HERE. YOU CAN SEE THE TRACK FROM I-30 TO THE NORTH.
RICK K

Gee rick-
Is that what David just said. Must of been typing at the same time. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Got some for ya,
Mitch

Which way is it really

Originally posted by buickboy
Gee rick-
Is that what David just said. Must of been typing at the same time. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Got some for ya,
Mitch

Give 'em the cupie doll anyway he tried.:D

North, East Who cares. It's off I30 North oops I mean East.:D :D

Racegas???????

Hey David, do they sell racegas at Redline? What time is everyone going to get there? Gates open at 5:00 PM ?? Thanks, R.B.

REDLINE

I WAS TOLD THAT THEY DO SELL RACEGAS THERE AND GATES OPEN AT 5:00.
SEE YOU THERE.
RICK K
:D

Re: REDLINE

Originally posted by GRANDNAT87
I WAS TOLD THAT THEY DO SELL RACEGAS THERE AND GATES OPEN AT 5:00.
SEE YOU THERE.
RICK K
:D

Hey Rick thays 2 cupie dolls:D :D :D

Yes you are correct Sir, race gas is available and the gates open at 5pm.

Checkout www.redlineraceway.com

See ya there Just look for the orange cones!!

I would like to take my car and see what she'll do before other mods are added to the car. However, what is required to race (tune) your car at this track? I have never driven a car at the track and this would be my first time :eek: . I have to start some time. Would I need a helmet? Hell, I'm not sure if I even know enough to tune this vehicle correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Dannyo

Originally posted by Danster
I would like to take my car and see what she'll do before other mods are added to the car. However, what is required to race (tune) your car at this track? I have never driven a car at the track and this would be my first time :eek: . I have to start some time. Would I need a helmet? Hell, I'm not sure if I even know enough to tune this vehicle correctly.

Thanks in advance!
Dannyo

It's safer with a helmet, if you have one bring it. I believe it's 8.49 or faster in the 1/8 mile you must wear a helmet

If you think your a 13sec car in the Qtr mile then bring a helmet!

Thanks for the info! Maybe you can give me some pointers/suggestions in tuning my car in the future as my mods will be similar to your setup. I have blue tops yet to be installed and have been thinking about the TA-49 or the TE-44.

Dannyo

Originally posted by Danster
Thanks for the info! Maybe you can give me some pointers/suggestions in tuning my car in the future as my mods will be similar to your setup. I have blue tops yet to be installed and have been thinking about the TA-49 or the TE-44.
Dannyo

Cool I'll help where I can.

If your on the LSPBC Email list then you know the races have been cancelled due to rain.
The club is having a get together at PaPa's BQ (old Fenders) tomorrow night @ 6pm

Hope to see ya there

I figured it would be cancelled. I'm not a member of the club yet but plan to submit the paperwork very soon.

Dannyo