You can type here any text you want

Friday pictures from the track and Richard Clark's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Took about 400 pictures today. Weather is amazing and so was Richard's. Nice turn out of cars at the track today. The ZDDP car wrecked on the last run driven by Bob Stanley. Bob walked away a litte shaken up with some sore hands. Here are the pictures I took today. Enjoy.... :cool:

TurboBuickNationals-3-2010 - a set on Flickr

No problem guys thanks and enjoy them! I take these for those that can't make it and I try to take enough so you don't miss anything I see! I'll shoot a ton tomorrow and post them up as well. :cool: It's a really beautiful area and lots of nice people here!

Jim,

Could you please get shots of the all people that you can?
For some of us that can not travel much it would be great to at least electronically see some of the boys.

Thanks again,

Took about 400 pictures today. Weather is amazing and so was Richard's. Nice turn out of cars at the track today. The ZDDP car wrecked on the last run driven by Bob Stanley. Bob walked away a litte shaken up with some sore hands. Here are the pictures I took today. Enjoy.... :cool:

TurboBuickNationals-3-2010 - a set on Flickr

THanks bud, and it was GREAT finally getting me to you! See you today:biggrin:

THanks bud, and it was GREAT finally getting me to you! See you today:biggrin:

Same here! We'll be gettin r done today again! Loadin up for the track now! I like this later start time for the gates to open! Always nice to sleep in a little! :cool:

Keep in mind that was at 22 psi and 17 degree of timing trying to slow it down to run the 6.99 index class. And guess who won.:D Not bad for a 3600 pound car with my big but added to it.

Michael

My bad, that pass was 22-23 psi at 19 degrees of timing. We ended up at 22psi and 17 degrees of timing on the following passes to qualify at 6.87.

Michael

Thanks Jim for the awesome pics, appreciate you sharing! By the way did you ever get any more T-Shirts made up?

Thanks for the pics. Got several of me and my son and the car.

Bryan

Thanks Jim. Maybe next year I can come and join in with you guys.

That would be great! It was a awesome event! The weather alone was worth it! I got my first sunburn of the year! :D

Thanks Jim for the awesome pics, appreciate you sharing! By the way did you ever get any more T-Shirts made up?

Thanks buddy! I'm glad you liked the pics. I try to capture the event for you guys that can't make it. I'm working on it! So much going on! I need about 5 more of me! You know you'll be the first to know when I get something else cooking! I have the idea's and designs it's just making it happen and finding the time! :eek:

Thanks for the pics. Got several of me and my son and the car.

Bryan

No problem Bryan! You were at the dyno at the right time while I was looking for stuff to take pictures of! :cool:

No problem Bryan! You were at the dyno at the right time while I was looking for stuff to take pictures of! :cool:

It wasn't that I was at the dyno at the right time...it is because my car spent most of the time on the dyno trying to work out the bugs! I think I had my car strapped down 6-7 times Thursday and Friday. I got more dyno time than anyone...and never made a full run!! Hell I never even made it to the track.

Thanks again
Bryan

It wasn't that I was at the dyno at the right time...it is because my car spent most of the time on the dyno trying to work out the bugs! I think I had my car strapped down 6-7 times Thursday and Friday. I got more dyno time than anyone...and never made a full run!! Hell I never even made it to the track.

Thanks again
Bryan

Well you know how these cars are! They are the pain in the a$$ that we love to hate! At least you can say you were on the coolest dyno in Buick heaven! :D

That would be great! It was a awesome event! The weather alone was worth it! I got my first sunburn of the year! :D

Well I got my first burn of the year from welding up an exhaust system.:biggrin: I'm sure you know it's a little warmer down here and I have 4 days off this weekend so maybe I'll become a redneck with the work I've got waiting to do.:eek::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back