Friends - need help with a web poll, today only, 11/30/11

tjthorson

TR friends,

A few years ago I bought a 1964 Buick Riviera for my parents (really my dad, he had a 65 that he loved). I had submitted his car for "I Love My Car" on channel 7 Chicago's segment. His car was chosen and is now up for "Car of the Month". All I need is a vote from every computer you have access to - nice thing about this poll (as an IT guy myself) - you dont need to sign up, or anything - just a simple vote.

Its listed as "Phil Thorson's 1964 Buick Riviera"

Thanks for the vote!

Vote for I Love My Car: Which is your favorite? | abc7chicago.com

I liked that VW van. I had to convince myself I liked the Riv better. Make sure you post the news story after it airs.

Todd
Where you been.....I gave you/pops my vote even tho their was a 442 in the mix(sweet)

Dennis

Voted...you said to vote for Geoff Hitchens 2009 Corvette pace car, right? ;)

@92% for your dad when I voted.

There's a name from the past! Didn't get a chance to vote but looks like you didn't need any more help. Congrats.

Thanks! I am still around. Havent had a TR since 2004 - but I will have another one someday. DOnt have a toy car right now - had a 2004 GTO that I played with for a few years, but thats gone too. Still have my turbolink and cable though for when I get my next one. Thanks for remembering me - hope you all are well.