You can type here any text you want

Front Baer brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
After installing all these Go Fast parts , I'm thinking of installing some Stop fast parts . Has anyone installed the Baer SS4 front brakes with stock 2" drop spindles ? I don't want to spend an extra $800 for Baer 2" drop spindles if I can modify my existing 2" drop spindles .

Nothing Sam? I can't help you, but if you go with those brakes you'll have to let me know how they work. I definitely need to do something. I drive too reckless for the stock crap.

Nothing Sam? I can't help you, but if you go with those brakes you'll have to let me know how they work. I definitely need to do something. I drive too reckless for the stock crap.
Yup , kinda suprised , but the modification doesn't look difficult at all . I also looked at Wilwood brakes and their 12" rotors with 6 piston calipers just might fit 15" wheels ( at least mine ). I have to do the template for Wilwood to verify fit , and the price is close . Sam

Hi Sam,

We don't usually recommend 2" drop spindles these days but if your thinking of tubular front Arms and coil overs we will give you a hell of a deal on a Ridetech system which uses the stock spindles and corrects bump steer to .055 through 5" of suspension travel.

Hi Sam,

We don't usually recommend 2" drop spindles these days but if your thinking of tubular front Arms and coil overs we will give you a hell of a deal on a Ridetech system which uses the stock spindles and corrects bump steer to .055 through 5" of suspension travel.
My car alrealready has 2" drop spindles and I have Global West upper and lower A arms. Was wondering about the spindle mod and how difficult it was.
Will the 12" rotors fit on 17" wheels, they were real close to fitting on my 15"centerlines , if so I might just get new front wheels and tires to get the bigger brakes. Do think there is a big difference between the 11" & the 12" rotors stopping wise ? Slowing down from 130ish . Thanks , Sam

My car alrealready has 2" drop spindles and I have Global West upper and lower A arms. Was wondering about the spindle mod and how difficult it was.
Sam the mod isn't too hard from what I understand, what exactly needs to be done I am not exactly sure but checking with Rick Elam @ BAER wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe you can send in your spindles for a discount on theirs?
Will the 12" rotors fit on 17" wheels, they were real close to fitting on my 15"centerlines , if so I might just get new front wheels and tires to get the bigger brakes.
The 12" rotors should fit fine behind a 17" wheel but I always recommend using a template just to make sure, you can get them off our website under each brake system.

Do think there is a big difference between the 11" & the 12" rotors stopping wise ? Slowing down from 130ish . Thanks , Sam
There is a difference but how much I am not exactly sure..

Hi Sam,

Pm me the deal please. Looking to upgrade front brakes and suspension

Pm me the deal please. Looking to upgrade front brakes and suspension
Give us a call @ (865) 680-4008 cause there are some variables that will determine which ones you actually need and the pricing varies.

Back