You can type here any text you want

front suspension question.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbodan

When i bought my car it had the Eibach lowering springs on it. I have been complaining about the stiff ride for awhile. I put the front of my car on ramps when i was doing an oil change. I noticed that the springs were really compressed alot. The rubber stopper that is on the control arm seems to be already touching. Are these Eibach springs known to lose the spring after a couple years? I am planning on going back to more of a stock height. Can I just replace the springs and shocks then drive? Will I have to adjust anything?

Should be able to install the springs & shocks and drive, but a front end alignment may not be a bad idea just in case.

I would try the 2nd design ZQ8 bumpstops first. They are cheap and easy to install and make a world of difference in the ride. P/N 15956547 The stock rubber triangle shaped bumpstops stop the suspension to harsh (like slaming into a brick wall) the 2nd design ZQ8 bumpstop is round and made of a cellular foam that compresses when the frame hits the bumpstopZQ8 bumpstop

any GM dealer P/N 15956547

ZQ8 as in they are made for a 2wd S-10 blazer with the ZQ8 suspension package

Gbodyolds said:
any GM dealer P/N 15956547 ZQ8 as in they are made for a 2wd S-10 blazer with the ZQ8 suspension package
---------------------------
Oops, my bad, and thanks for the correction.

Back