You can type here any text you want

Front Suspension Time..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Well its time to buy some parts for the front of my car. It's the one thing I haven't done yet.. Right now it's stock except, baer brakes that fit under stock ttype wheels, and Qa1 shocks that I won't be using I'm sure after I change everything, no front sway bar.

Was thinking ride tech tru turn front lower and upper A-arms setup with ride tech coil overs and a DSE steering shaft..

Money isn't a issue here so what your thoughts?

Also looking at fixing my hydroboost see other thread. Not sure if I should just paint it or upgrage.

Thanks

Is this for street driving or straight drag strip? If you want to do drag only (and here I thought you were straight.:p) I can give you some info to help it stop better and drop 40 lbs of unsprung weight off the front, but it won't handle much better.:( What exactly are wanting to do here?

Car is driven on the street more then the track. I want it to drive well on the street and do good at the drag strip. The rear is all hrparts stuff with qa1s. Car see the strip couple times a year at most.

Baer brakes stop the car just fine.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you still have my email? Send me a note and I'll send you some info that will help you hook as well as handle Bud.:D

I'm not sure how you could go wrong with the ridetech components if cost isn't an option. The tru-turn setup will allow you to run up to a 275mm wide tire if you want.

I'm not sure how you could go wrong with the ridetech components if cost isn't an option. The tru-turn setup will allow you to run up to a 275mm wide tire if you want.
Plus it centers the front wheels in the wheel well more and eliminates bump steer to .065 through 5" of suspension travel.....

If your interested in a RT system, let us know and we will do our best to get you the best price available....

Last edited:
Scot, you will be the one I call when I make up my mind

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back