Front Sway,Yea or Na????????????

6E-GN

What are the pros and cons of removing my front sway bar? I am not into taking an off ramp at 90 mph,but I always hit it when I have a straight shot.:biggrin:

I went with the lightweight hollow 36mm bar. I'm not a fan of no front swaybay but many guys that upgrade the rear bar (thick ATR style or HR)loose the front one.

Handling is going to be laughable afterwords but you'll save a little weight up front and free up the front suspension slightly. Removing the front sway bar only makes sense to me if you're combining that with skinnies/light wheels etc. On a street car with fullsize tires it's probably not a good idea, it only takes a few minutes to unbolt one side and find out if you can live with it or not though.

Well I don't know what the stock size is,but my rear sway bar just measured out to 1 3/8" that must be aftermarket?

without the use of the HR Rear bar its like driving a boat. Once i put the HR rear bar on the car, i couldn't tell the front bar was off.

I just did a full suspension upgrade, I have a H&R rear bar and I left my stock front bar on too... I like it. When I take my car to the track I'll just take the front bar off.