FS: 4 mint original Eagle GT tires

dhauser

The end is fear
I have the original tires that came off my 87 GN, and I've decided to sell them to make room in my garage.

They have 4950 original miles on them, as that is when the original owner removed them to install aftermarket wheels and tires. They are in mint condition, with excellent, like new tread and no rot. Not 'browned out' either.

These have long since ceased production, and mint examples are hard to come by, as these tires were OEM equipment on several GM makes in the 80s.

Taking offers. Add $50-$55 for shipping in the lower 48, more elsewhere.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug,

Not to HiJack your thread, but I ALSO have 4 MINT Eagle GT's from my Limited sitting in my basement, they were taken off in September when I had 8400mi on the car. I will Post some digital Pics later on Today or Tommorow! Oh, yea....Tking OFFERS!!! :)

Thanks!

Brian
(610)927-3492

You're right! My appologies.....besides which my Cir~'97 digital Camera decided to Crap out on me :(

Hey...Happy New Year anyway!!

No problem. Sorry to hear about your camera....Check into the Nikons....they're good stuff.

I need 4 original GN rims and tires mint for my 10.5k mile GN. Please send me pics and prices of your tires. Do you have the rims? I am interested some of the cars you have.

I am interested in the trans am, the stealths, the t-type, and the 70 z28. please send pics, prices and location. thanks mario

mario65@comcast.net

Originally posted by Ted A.
Hey, are all those cars in you sig yours?? How do you find all the time to drive them?:)

Yes, they are all mine. The trick is, I operate a small classic car dealership, so I don't get to drive them all that much. Heck, haven't even had time to pull the GN out in several months....:(

Originally posted by mario65
I need 4 original GN rims and tires mint for my 10.5k mile GN. Please send me pics and prices of your tires. Do you have the rims? I am interested some of the cars you have.

I am interested in the trans am, the stealths, the t-type, and the 70 z28. please send pics, prices and location. thanks mario

mario65@comcast.net

Only the tires are for sale. I'm keeping my original wheels.

I'll work on getting you more info on the others when I get a moment, but email me at kcturbodug at yahoo.com if you don't hear from me in a day or two. THanks.

Doug,
Thanks for the info, I need white letters.

Brian, same question, are yours white letter or blackwall?

Still available....haven't had time to put them on ebay, but plan to before the end of month. PM or email an offer if interested, or I can give you my phone # if you'd like to talk.

Thanks,
Doug