FS:84 engine block, rods, starter, radiator, more inside--->TAKE EVERYTHING FOR CHEAP

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I have the rest of this engine I would like to get rid of. It is taking up quite a bit of room. I would like to sell ALL of the rest of what I have if at all possible. There is quite a bit of stuff left. If you want everything, send me 400 or make offer, and pick it up. Heres the list

84 good engine block
rods and pistons
cam
heads
starter
new 84 turbo oil feed line
84 engine wiring harness
alternator
ac compressor with lines
acc. bracket
ign module bracket
headers(driver side needs welding, but good, pass side welded)
crossover pipe
downpipe
up pipe
radiator
radiator fan
fan shroud
Air intake tube with MAF
cottons IAT harness with sensor
84 coil and module(ohmed at 11k all the way across)(getting hard to find good originals)

flywheel
stock mains
oil pickup tube(goes in the oil pan)
valve covers
stock oil fill tube
crank pulley
cam sensor
stock fuel lines
power steering pump
selinoids or whatever they are on the driver side valve cover
84 heater core
84 turbo firewall heat sheild
cruise control module with cable

I stilll have basically every bolt besides the ones that held the timing cover on. This needs to go, so let me know. Thats all I can think of right now, but if I think of anything else, I will post it. You could buy all of this, turn around and sell it and make a profit. I just need it gone.

I would also trade a couple parts for a good set of factory 87 tranny oil feed lines(both.)

If you want just an individual part, let me know.

Headers

Would you sell the headers,crossover,uppipe and the ignition bracket seperatly?
If you lived closer I would Take it All
Thanks

84 engine wiring harness
fan shroud
84 coil and module(ohmed at 11k all the way across)
stock oil fill tube
cam sensor
stock fuel lines
cruise control module with cable

Pm me with condition and prices to 77099

Actually, I still have it. It WILL be gone this time though as I have new shelves coming, and they're going where this stuff is at. Ill get back to you with prices on things. The original coil and madule ended up going bad and started leaking that sticky crap everywhere.

I'm interested in the oil feed line and the exhaust up pipe form the header to turbo.

Do you still have the cruise control module? Is it the one under the hood or the one under the dash?
Conrad