You can type here any text you want

FS: 87 TType RARE combination

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
Very rare combination as it has all the chrome trim of a Limited but it is not!
-Car has been painted once, no bondo or evidence of any accidents,paint is nearly perfect,chrome trim is excellent.Dorrs have the normal surface rust in the inner seams where most of these cars have by now. ABSOLUTELY no rust on the body.
-Has 15x8 rear and 15x6 front weld wheels with new front tires.
-limited slip rear with aluminum drums and boxed control arms
-interior is nearly perfect (including the steering wheel with ice cold R12 a/c and Twilight Sentinal. Autometer boost,oil and water gauges.
-twin 340 pumps in the tank with an external Barry Grant Y block and a -8 feed line
-FAST B2B engine management with 83# injectors
-Stainless 3" Jet Hot downpipe and Hooker 2 1/2" exh
-Stock shortblock that has been rebuilt with about 2500 miles on it and a mild flat tappet cam.
-Ported iron heads with stainless valves
-Fresh trans with 3000 L/U converter
-New TE44 turbo and PTE front mount
-Radiator is recent and has twin Ramcharger fans
-HR parts engine mounts
-Frame was pressure washed and detailed in the front and sprayed satin black.
-new alternator, battery,plug wires an ign coil.

Probably a bunch more I am forgetting, email with any questions. I have not dyno'd or raced the car but I would expect with good fuel and tires, mid 11's will not be a problem.Driving the car is a pleasure, no squeaks, rattles and most of all no wind noise! Body has 100,500 miles on it Looking for $12k or best offer.

Attachments

• mar1.JPG
    mar1.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 402
  • mar2.JPG
    mar2.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 385
  • eng.JPG
    eng.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 377
  • whitet.jpg
    whitet.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 386
If the insurance company gives me a decent amount for my STOLEN T This would be the car I want. Love the stealth look. Mine was somewhat like this but a little too flashy I guess. Too bad I had no appraisal on it.

Attachments

• jonscar.jpg
    jonscar.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 223
thats all you need, you never rode your cbr954 :p ..

HA! My 87 HD Softail Custom still sits in the garage and as of this summer has not even been started in 4 years! The only positive thing is that I am sure it will only need a battery cause its a Harley:D :D

HA! My 87 HD Softail Custom still sits in the garage and as of this summer has not even been started in 4 years! The only positive thing is that I am sure it will only need a battery cause its a Harley:D :D

and i was thinking that MY insurance company loved me becuase of my collection .. they must love seeing you walking in their door :D ..

Back