Fuddruckers, El Toro Rd, Sun, 07-16-06, 11:00 A.M.

I pulled some strings with work...I will be there. So whats the count so far? Anybody know?

graza002 said:
I pulled some strings with work...I will be there. So whats the count so far? Anybody know?
------------------------------
Maybe about 20 so far, I think. Andrew (graza002), Neal Steward from San Diego, Morgan Hayden from Yorba Linda, Dean Butterfield from ?, Mark (XxdarksidexX) From Los Angeles, I believe, & maybe a couple of friends, I think, me, haven't heard from lou Czarnota recently, but last that I heard, he was signed up, maybe Don Wang from Santee, (San Diego), Phil from Yorba Linda if he can get a ride, Tim Carrddine from San Diego, Greg (ncgreg231) from San Diego if he can get a ride, Mike Barnard from Huntington Beach, Joe (hboost) from Lynwood, Vic (my1stgn) from San diego, Forzav12 from OC, & Squid4life. I will have to update as I remember names. Remember, the worst day getting together with turbo Buick peeps beats the best day working, by far. This is a golden opportunity to get our cars out for a good run. Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Phil, do you have a ride yet?
NCGreg231, do you have a ride yet?
For some of you new to the sport, and even those that want to hone their turbo Buick skills, we have some of Southern california's best talent planning on attending.
Lou Czarnota, noted turbo Buickmotor builder since long before Moses waded water.
Neal Steward and Morgan Hayden from Brutal Six Racing, some of Calif's best tuners and well known for helping others with their turbo Buicks.
Don Wang, from DRW Transmissions & Auto Service, specializing in turbo Buicks trannies for years. There should be some really nice turbo Buicks here, some real race turbo Buicks, some street stoplight to stoplight heavy hitters. and a few garage queens including mine.

Count me in. As long as I can find my way and do not get lost, I'll be there! San Diego (California in general) is a little more difficult to traverse than Kansas! :biggrin:

Squid4life said:
Count me in. As long as I can find my way and do not get lost, I'll be there! San Diego (California in general) is a little more difficult to traverse than Kansas! :biggrin:
----------------------------

5 north, exit El Toro Road in Lake Forest, (it only goes 1 way, sort of Northeast), about 1.5 miles off of the 5, look for a Fuddruckers on the left hand side, can't miss it. If you are bringing the GN, put it on autopilot, I have never seen a turbo Buick that can't find it own kind. You should see some turbo Buicks from El Toro road.
--------------------------
Hey, dude, your shows being edited by me as I hit the wrong button and entered my post on your post, noticed my error, changed your post to back the way it should be, and reposted this. Oops, definitely my bad. Sorry

3 new names to the list. Aha, this might be pretty good showing of turbo Buicks & turbo Buick peeps. Glad to hear that you guys are coming.
---------------------------
1.Andrew (graza002)
2. Bill (8t7gn)
3. Brent (underboost)
4. Dean Butterfield (beygon)
5. Don Wang (DRW transmissions)
6. Joe (hboost)
7. Joe (87nashional)
8. Lou (Lou's Automotive & Repair)
9. Mark Lozano (XxdarksidexX)
10. Morgan Hayden (DripPan)
11. Neal Steward (750 H.P.V6)
12. Pete (petesgn)
13. Phil (ledzepac)
14. Squid4life (guessmyname)
15. Tim (carrddine)
16. Vic (my1stgn)
17. Wells (me)

Dang, cant go. Got the black brick cleaned up too. Sorry guys. :frown:

Mike(Napolean Dynamite) Barnard

graza002 said:
I know it starts at 1100. How early is everybody getting there?
--------------------------------
How early are you going?
I will plan on getting there at about the same time.
Show & tell, dude, you go 1st.

Got an email with this link. Thanks for thinking of me guys! :) Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. :rolleyes: As usual my car is broke, (wiped cam) and so am I. On the up side I have a healthy baby boy (6 days old tomorrow) and that's the reason I'm not going to ride up just to hang. Hope it's a great time for you guys though. james

Hey, my attendance is based on my ability to catch a ride with someone, and at this point, I am not so sure that I have that, so anyone in the San Diego area that can assist me in this area please give me a call (as short notice as it is now...) I'm in the Point Loma area (near the airport...)

919-740-4756

-Greg

So how was the attendance, any pics?

wiked.

unfortunatly i was in tucson trying to relax and let my blood pressure come back to normal from all the gas prices in california..

wiked87gn said:
So how was the attendance, any pics? wiked.
unfortunatly i was in tucson trying to relax and let my blood pressure come back to normal from all the gas prices in california..
------------------------------------
It's today, 16th. I am sure that somebody will take some pics, and post them.

Just got back from the gulf war in Iraq

Hello everone well just got back form the gulf i will see if i can make it today and hang out with the fellows

shout outs to everone hope to see you there :eek:

photos from today...

photos-3.jpg

photos-4.jpg

photos-5.jpg

photos-6.jpg

it was nice meeting everyone and puting screen names with faces... it was cool seeing those San Diego cars making up north for the met..