Fuddruckers, El Toro Rd, Sun, 07-16-06, 11:00 A.M.

Attachments

• Picture 236160ww.jpg
    Picture 236160ww.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 172
Had a damn good time meeting you all, chatting, and looking at some very nice cars. I was very, very impressed with all of them. Look forward to meeting up at any other meets, etc. Thanks again!!!

James

:biggrin:

PS, you could have at least took a pic of the passengers side with the rear bumper filler still there. :D

Squid4life said:
Had a damn good time meeting you all, chatting, and looking at some very nice cars. I was very, very impressed with all of them. Look forward to meeting up at any other meets, etc. Thanks again!!!

James

:biggrin:

Ditto, I had a real good time meeting, chatting, and looking at some bad-ass cars!!!!
Too bad Marred4Life is really Married4Life!!!
-Joe :D

I wish to thank everybody that came today, especially Don Wang, Neal Steward, James, & Greg who came all the way up from the San Diego area to attend/support the get together. I had a great time. I think that we ended up with about 14 turbo Buicks & 1 Gran Sport.

wiked87gn said:
So how was the attendance, any pics?

wiked.

unfortunatly i was in tucson trying to relax and let my blood pressure come back to normal from all the gas prices in california..
Not to worry Harold! Your representative Nordyracer was there with this little adorable red sports car. I just need to get one of those for my wife LOL

turbolou said:
Not to worry Harold! Your representative Nordyracer was there with this little adorable red sports car. I just need to get one of those for my wife LOL

wasn't it so cute launching side ways out of the parking lot ;) .. the twin turbo Z are more of a money pit then a GN, get your wife a new 350Z and drop a blower on it.

turbolou said:

Lou believe it or not thats a mid 11 second adorable red sports car, dont let it fool you.. ;)

At the spa for a salt scrub and mud bath eh? ;)

Neal

wiked87gn said:
Unfortunatly i was in tucson trying to relax and let my blood pressure come back to normal from all the gas prices in california..

I also forgot to thank Mike (Nordyracer) & Pete (Petesgn) for taking and posting all of the pictures. Many thanks, guys.

nice

looks like it was fun. I'm still trying to figure out how squid fits in that regal? he looks like he's 8'6" :eek: wish I would have been able to make it, next time. I've had too much going on around the house and dental work, some of those buicks i've never seen? the burgundy one and a few others.

Yeah that sucks, I didnt get to go.

I have a couple of people to meet, Squid talked to him online, Neil S -Tim is always saying nothing but good things about you and how you pinned him in the seat with that fast car or yours, and alot of other guys I didnt get to meet at the Bates Nut Farm.
Hey guys, about 5 or so, maybe more guys are coming down to Barona from AZ, and wanted to know if we were going to be out there. I think it was in September I will find out for sure when. Just wanted to know if you guys wanted to meet up also with them. I will post again later.
BRAKES, JOB and ALKY are what kept me from coming this time, see you all soon.