Fuddruckers, El Toro Rd, Sun, 07-16-06, 11:00 A.M.

wiked87gn said:
Lou believe it or not thats a mid 11 second adorable red sports car, dont let it fool you.. ;)
Yes, I had my suspicions & decided to save myself any possible embarrassment as I'm only barely 11's capable.( sigh) I wish I was fast like you guys.

's

Well, my wife only wanted to run 11's in her ride... i couldn't talk her into making it any faster when we did the motor.. we drove it up the coast with the set up we have and still got 30mpg :D .. It's OK Lou, i still like ya man ;) ..

EGOKILR said:
I have a couple of people to meet, Squid talked to him online, Neil S -Tim is always saying nothing but good things about you and how you pinned him in the seat with that fast car or yours, and alot of other guys I didnt get to meet at the Bates Nut Farm.
Hey guys, about 5 or so, maybe more guys are coming down to Barona from AZ, and wanted to know if we were going to be out there. I think it was in September I will find out for sure when. Just wanted to know if you guys wanted to meet up also with them. I will post again later.
BRAKES, JOB and ALKY are what kept me from coming this time, see you all soon.

I should have my car back running by then. Maybe I'll see you guys up there. When the cars together, I'm up there pretty regular. Let me know what day.

It was nice to see a good turn out for the Buicks. I hope we can see more next time.

Thanks For The Pics Guys Had A Great Time Met Some New People With Good Looking Cars We Need To Try To Do This More Often.

Rick
Blue T Type

Man My Car Looks Good From About 25ft. You Cant See The CRACKED Bumper Fillers Or The Faded Black Wheels

Reply!

nordy racer said:
Well, my wife only wanted to run 11's in her ride... i couldn't talk her into making it any faster when we did the motor.. we drove it up the coast with the set up we have and still got 30mpg :D .. It's OK Lou, i still like ya man ;) ..
Thanks for the hug! ( blush)