Fuddruckers, El Toro Rd, Sun, 07-16-06, 11:00 A.M.

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Fuddrucker's
23621 el Toro Rd
Lake Forest, Ca.
(949) 830-7210

Sun, 07-16-06, 11:00 A.M.

----------------------------------------------
Anyone want to get together for breakfast/brunch?

Sure...

Wells said:
Fuddrucker's
23621 el Toro Rd
Lake Forest, Ca.
(949) 830-7210

Fuddrucker's?

Never heard of the place, but then I dont get out much.

Sounds good to me.

Mike

Too busy lettin' you hair grow from what I hear. ;) I was told that you look like Napolean Dynamite. :) I'm IN on the Fudruckers get together BTW.

Neal

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
Never heard of the place, but then I dont get out much.

Sounds good to me.

Mike

At least I won't be the only one there. Glad to hear that you guys are coming, or planning on it. Lou said that he's in. Who all's in on the All GM Show? I notice that you guys are being quiet about that.

If I get my injectors and chip in by Friday then I should be able to go....... but if not, can I take the GTP?...... I pulled the fuel rail off and man those injectors are trashed! Two of them had torn o-rings and 3 had missing the "washers" between the o rings...... I think I found my "stuttering" problem!

Wells said:
Fuddrucker's
23621 el Toro Rd
Lake Forest, Ca.
(949) 830-7210

:confused:

my1stgn said:
If that's the case, then you have 2 weeks to get your injectors in, and certainly you can bring whatever you want, anyhow. Sorry, Vic, but I wasn't sure if you meant the car show this coming Sunday, 07-09-06, or the breakfast a week from this coming Sunday, 07-16-06. And btw, the car show is free for spectators, and a very good car show. too. Car show details are in the e-mail that I sent the other day. See you at 1 or both.

I must have missed the post with the car show? Where is it at? I doubt Ill be able to do back-to-back weekends for gatherings unless they are close by. Also I have to work one of these Sat. I just have to go look at the schedule to see when.

I just picked up another GN(sold the one I bought new a few years ago-missed it ever since).It needs some love before it's seen in public. Is my GS455 ok?

anyone from San Diego that's planning to go to this and has room for me to tag along?

forzav12 said:
I just picked up another GN(sold the one I bought new a few years ago-missed it ever since).It needs some love before it's seen in public. Is my GS455 ok?
-----------------------------------
Certainly, you are welcome to come to 1 or both. Show is a real blast, and there are generally some of the SoCal Gran Sports showing at the show.
Should come up to the lunch at least anyway and intro yourself & there should be some GS's there also. We are glad to have the support at either or both events.

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
Certainly, you are welcome to come to 1 or both. Show is a real blast, and there are generally some of the SoCal Gran Sports showing at the show.
Should come up to the lunch at least anyway and intro yourself & there should be some GS's there also. We are glad to have the support at either or both events.

I'll be at the Fuddruckers event for sure(dark green GS with original Torque Thrust Ds on it) and I'll try to make the show as well.

forzav12 said:
I'll be at the Fuddruckers event for sure(dark green GS with original Torque Thrust Ds on it) and I'll try to make the show as well.
--------------------------------
Good, we'll look forward to seeing you there. Hopefully the show also.

Well I wont be able to make it,I have to work but im almost done doing my time, 90 days in a row :mad: I am really ready for a break...hope to see you all soon.

I may just try and pull rank so I can go...or Ill plead insanity whatever you guys think will work better :biggrin: BTW has anyone heard from Ray? raymond bunch....where are you????

im out as sunday is pomona swap meet and i need to look for some things out there otherwise i would bring my 65gs conv. with factory dual quads of which i will take to pomona.