You can type here any text you want

Fuel line from tank to front

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

samckitt

Looking for a fuel line from the pump line to the filter, filter to front from a turbo or injected v6 car.

Preferably close to Virginia Beach area, but not necessary. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Scot

Scott we are in N.C about 2.5 hours from you. You can pick it up or we can ship. We carry new in stainless & in oem steel. Shipping would be 1 day. if you do stop down you'll probablly be here a while :wink:

I thought you guys were in Ohio or Michigan somewhere. Not sure where I got that from. Do you guys have a catalog you publish & mail out? It's getting close to Christmas, I'll make my list & then come down. :-)

Yes they can help but they can't sell you everything you can think of for a GBody in 1 Facility new or used.
When is the last time you ordered a line from Classic?
Our typical conversation:
Tim how long?
Yeah Brian we will have that in a few days.
Yeah OK Tim :rolleyes:

Actually i ordered stainless steel fuel lines in july or august and they were in stock and i got them in 2 days. They also fit really good and i was quite happy with the transaction.i also bought brake lines and several sets of tranny lines from these places as well and was quite happy with everything.i have also dealt with you years ago and never had any problems either.so i have no complaints at all with anybody:cool:

Actually i ordered stainless steel fuel lines in july or august and they were in stock and i got them in 2 days. They also fit really good and i was quite happy with the transaction.i also bought brake lines and several sets of tranny lines from these places as well and was quite happy with everything.i have also dealt with you years ago and never had any problems either.so i have no complaints at all with anybody:cool:

We had 3 sets of trans lines on order Stainless & oem. I called 2 weeks later checking on them. Then another 2 weeks went by & I called again. 2 weeks later & I'm getting ready to call them. I saw a charge in my account. I was like Damn what all did we order?
9 sets of ss lines & 9 sets of oem trans lines.
We have been 4 weeks on oil cooler lines. I'm afraid to call because my order may be doubled.

I agree they have good quality parts.

Classic tube has good products as far as I'm concerned and the bends are damn close if not exact. Like Brian said, don't plan on getting them right away though. I waited 6 weeks for mine also. Dropped 600 bucks just to wait 6 weeks. If I would have known I had to wait I would have ordered them way in advance. BTW, I read somewhere that the stainless ones are mandrel bends-the aluminized ones or whatever they are, are definitely not. I wish I would have known that before I ordered. Like othered have noted, the flares kinda suck because they don't hold the o rings on. Don't forget to tape up the ends until you are ready to put them together so you don't get any crap in them.

The reason for the wait on products is because they keep a minimal staff on hand. From what I was told on the phone it sounds like they wait until they get a bunch of orders then they fill the shelves and put everyone on lay-off status when the shelves are restocked. When the stock empties and they get enough back orders, they call everyone back to work. What a money maker with nothin but part time work!

Back