fuel pump?

turboTchris

hey guys just got my T back after getting a new fuel pump and sender its a walborol or what ever ,the car made it home but over the weekend i blew the fuse for the pump and the injectors so i limped home with some spares and it seemed ok on another test run but today every time i start try to start the car the fuse goes as soon as i turn the ignition switch. the car has the hot wire kit and i get fuel pressure when i turned the key then my air/fuel readings go lean ex. 17o's then dead again can anyone help thanks guys

hey guys just got my T back after getting a new fuel pump and sender its a walborol or what ever ,the car made it home but over the weekend i blew the fuse for the pump and the injectors so i limped home with some spares and it seemed ok on another test run but today every time i start try to start the car the fuse goes as soon as i turn the ignition switch. the car has the hot wire kit and i get fuel pressure when i turned the key then my air/fuel readings go lean ex. 17o's then dead again can anyone help thanks guys

Make sure that your fuel pump jumper wire behind the alternator isn't grounding out. Grey connector ( I think) . Happened to me once.