fuel system set up question?

dantheman

i want to run a small fuel cell in the trunk and use a one external pump for both street fuel from the stock tank and fuel cell in the trunk anyone have pics of a set up like that or info as to how to switch between the two tanks? i was thinking of a Y block or somthing like that tapped in to the fuel pump intake side with a ball valve ?? just want some input pls

JC Whitney has a valve that can do that. I don't know how well it works. I thought about doing that, but I don't need race fuel now.....got an alky kit, thanks Razor!!!!

Metco makes a fuel cell that fits in the area where the spare tire goes, but it is a little expensive though.

Why do you want to go with a extra fuel cell? An alky set-up will do as good and you won't have to replace O2 sensors as often.

I run a similar set up with two pumps i used a Ford part for a duel tank ford ranger pickup for the return , that would work for what you want to do depending on how fast you intend to go , i dont have the PN# on hand right now but ill try to post back .