You can type here any text you want

full throttle speed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mytoy

i ordered a turbo from them and i cant get them to reply to any of my e-mails.i would like to know a tracking # or if it has even been shipped.

i ordered the holiday special... a few weeks back still havent recieved my items yet called yesterday and they said order will ship out on friday...1-16-2010
almost 2 weeks....they sent me a email when the order was placed after that i was in the dark... i thought there communication was ummm not so good... imo

On vacation

I talked to their son this morning, who was minding the store. They are out of town until Monday, he thinks.

I have had great service. I ordered push rods on Wednesday and they arrived today. :)

i think there customer relations is crap and i wont order from them anymore.

Thats about a few weeks too late. I know they were on vacation in early Jan from some of his posts. Thats no excuse though.

Maybe the turbo is on back order? What size is it?

Sorry bud.

BW :)

i think there customer relations is crap and i wont order from them anymore.

The delay prolly has nothing to do with Full throttle, more than likley the manufacturer (PTE) is holding things up.

Once Mike has returned from vacation and you get a chance to talk to him or Marianne, I'm sure your feelings will change. They are good poeple and will do what ever it take to make the situation right for you. ;)

I talked to their son this morning, who was minding the store. They are out of town until Monday, he thinks.
He apparently isn't minding it very well if he can't answer a customers simple email.:rolleyes:

I'm sure Mike will straighten it out. Stand up vendor. I have ordered many things and never been disappointed.

Thats about a few weeks too late. I know they were on vacation in early Jan from some of his posts. Thats no excuse though.

Maybe the turbo is on back order? What size is it?

Sorry bud.

i ordered a te60. if they would tell me that it was on back order i would probably be interested in a little bit bigger one.

You might call monday, i know you have already called and emailed.

Hopefully you can get in touch with them and get the one you want.

I've bought the majority of my stuff from them over the years.
I've had no problems.
Too bad your experience is tainted.
They're good at what they do.

They were slow with our order as well. Its probably the supplier holding them up but they should keep you informed. Nobody likes to be left hanging without knowing whats going on no matter what service or company it is.
They were closed at Christmas until Jan 4th from what I remember reading somewhere? That could cause some shipping issues if no one is staying on top of it.

We left of Wed. just got back this AM and am going through a buch of mail and things now.
I would address your problem but I do not know who you are. It is not like we have your stuff sitting here and do not feel like shipping it. PTE is behind on many turbos right now. Also the big sale we had a Christmas cleaned us out of lots of itmes, many of which are coming back in now. We give our customers a status on the order at the time they place it but do not give updates while it is going on unless somethign changes. If you have a question best way to get an answer is to simply call, we can get right to it and fix it. Also remember we do not charge a credit card until the day we ship so it is not like we are sitting here with your money. If anyone that needs an answer on a part they are waiting for call marainne and she can tell you what is going on.
thanks,
Mike

We left of Wed. just got back this AM and am going through a buch of mail and things now.
I would address your problem but I do not know who you are. It is not like we have your stuff sitting here and do not feel like shipping it. PTE is behind on many turbos right now. Also the big sale we had a Christmas cleaned us out of lots of itmes, many of which are coming back in now. We give our customers a status on the order at the time they place it but do not give updates while it is going on unless somethign changes. If you have a question best way to get an answer is to simply call, we can get right to it and fix it. Also remember we do not charge a credit card until the day we ship so it is not like we are sitting here with your money. If anyone that needs an answer on a part they are waiting for call marainne and she can tell you what is going on.
thanks,
Mike

Good guys...relax man...Mike will make it right...don't burn your bridges with a vendor over a slight delay...:(

Back