You can type here any text you want

Full Throttle???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

callmeebryan

I ordered a high volume front cover on valentines day (guy needs his toys too ;)) and have yet to hear anything about it. The status of the order on their website still is still in pending status. I tried contacting full throttle more than a dozen times each on monday, tuesday, and today. Every time i call, i press 2 for sales, and then nothing happens.... i've stayed on the phone for 5-6 minutes each time i've called with silence on their end.

Anyone know what is going on?

(Only reason i am posting on boards is because i can not reach them by phone).

Mike posted in the Turbo Lounge that he has two family members in bad health and will miss work because they may not live much longer. So I believe there is a limited amount of personel there to ship things and answer phones. I just received my parts today that I ordered on the 13th.

Mike posted in the Turbo Lounge that he has two family members in bad health and will miss work because they may not live much longer. So I believe there is a limited amount of personel there to ship things and answer phones. I just received my parts today that I ordered on the 13th.

O wow... im sorry i was not aware. Just hope i get it by spring break so i have time to put it in ;).

I called Monday morning and placed an order with Marianne.

i had a little misunderstanding with them on an order,called monday got it fixed had parts today, don't worry they'll ge t it fixed. thanks full throttle

We wil only be here for a short time, I cannot come to the phone, Marianne and Paul are here but Marianne's time is limited as well. PLease read the thread in the lounge for deatils. We should be back on Monday and will tie up the loose ends then, sorry for the delays everyone. Whatever is wrong we will make it right somehow
Mike

Just checked the order status today and it has gone through.

Thanks for everything Full Throttle! I hope you did not find this post ignorant as that was not my intent by any means. :D

NO not at all, we are just sorry for the delays and and poor communication for the last couple weeks. It was however unavoidable. We are back now and getting caught up
Mike

Back