You can type here any text you want

Fuse Box Diagram

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Does anyone have a fuse box diagram for my buick... its and 83 t-type. I need to check and see if my heater core fuse went out....,.

Heater core fuse? Check your blinker fluid while your at it! (Just kidding!!!) Are you sure your fan is on? Is the heat cold? Theres a chance that if the hot-cold slider feels loose that the arm on the door in the heater box is broke. Does the water temp get hot?

Heater core fuse? Check your blinker fluid while your at it! (Just kidding!!!) Are you sure your fan is on? Is the heat cold? Theres a chance that if the hot-cold slider feels loose that the arm on the door in the heater box is broke. Does the water temp get hot?

hey now..... cmon.... I admit it... im kinda lost... I dont really know much about these cars, or automechanics in general... so take it easy on me....;)
The fan does not come on. The arm I disconnected so i could install a new clip, but the arm when it was connected barely moved. I just need a fuse box diagram for the other fuses as well, not just for the heat. I have a chilton manual, and the 1980 SC had a fuse I believe for the heater core... not sure:confused:

If it doesnt come on at any speed it might be the fuse in the box. Theres also a seperate fuse for high speed (at least on mine) that is along the passenger fender. There should be a page on it in your manual if you have it.

Back