G-Body 8 inch T rims $400 firm

BooBoo231

See the pics in my old posting about the Vector wheels for sale. They are the first picture at the top of the post. Sorry, too lazy and computer stupid to post the pics again. No curb rash!! Barely even driven on.

Here they are Drew. image.jpg image.jpg

Ha ha! Thanks buddy! I bought that SKS tonight. Should have put them for sale before I bought it:) I am obviously an impulse buyer. If that gun ban goes into effect I will be a rich man. I'll keep it though, cause it shoots so nice. Appreciate the pics.

Are these 8" with a 4" backspace from G body parts? With a 3" center hole for t type caps?
Or Vector wheels with a 3 3/8" center hole?
I'm interested if they are.
Thanks.

I bought an AK about 2 months ago. I called the same place last week and he said everything is on back order now. I'm glad I bought it when I did.

Are these 8" with a 4" backspace from G body parts? With a 3" center hole for t type caps?
Or Vector wheels with a 3 3/8" center hole?
I'm interested if they are.
Thanks.

They are g body with 4 " BS.

These rims are stock T rims with 1 inch added to the inside. I would rather not ship, but I guess I will if I have to. I will have to find out on the shipping. It is something I know nothing about, sorry.

Thanks for the help there Randy:) Any idea on how much it will cost to ship these to California? A buddy of mine has an AK from back in the day. Its a pre ban Russian. Missing the stock and all, but thats no biggie. Ill be trying to get that next:) The SKS does shoot a lot nicer though. The good thing is they both use the same round. This whole ban thing sucks. Its not the guns...its the crazy people! Normal people just shoot targets!!

Drew at least you have the right to carry in PA. In MD only the connected get approved. I'm not really sure but I know shipping isn't cheap.

probably $70 in shipping is my guess. use usps.com they have a shipping calculator on there. box size 16x16x16 and about 45 pounds is my guess