You can type here any text you want

G-BODY PARTS .com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

i ordered from Brian on Easter Sunday and i didnt get an e-mail until minutes later.... i wanted it seconds after and it at least took 1 or so minutes. On top of that they sent me another e-mail on Monday telling me my order was processing and then exactly an hour later another e-mail with a tracking number.... I then tracked the package and it arrived today EXACTLY like it said and it had EXACTLY what i ordered:mad: ... with all this great communication and customer service WTF will us Buick guys have to complain about:mad:.....(i'm sure we'll think of something):rolleyes:

Brian pissed me off so bad i had to e-mail him today and order some more stuff:cool:

at this rate i will broke by summer:rolleyes: and that REALLY makes me mad.......

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BRIAN just givin you some Sh!t:p

aaron

That's BS man, nobody should be treated like that......:biggrin:

your tellin me.... i kinda feel violated.... it's like someone keeps 'fondling' my bank card and draining money;)

Yeah I cannot imagine why anyone would want to do business with BWeavy, that is just terrible :p He made you wait MINUTES:mad::p

I ordered some stuff and got the same treatment.

I don't know what we are going to do with this guy. ;)

I feel your pain!!:mad: Brian you need to stop this fast service CRAP!!:mad::biggrin::biggrin::p

They should ban vendors that treat their customers like this:biggrin:

Yeah, that SOB sent my parts BEFORE I even paid once. I called to ask a question, he had my info on file, and put the part in the mail right then so it'd get out that day. I think it was an HRparts engine mount. Hell of a nice guy! Thanks for being a great Buick brother!

I ordered a bunch of stuff and got the same BS. The instant response to emails is getting old. :D

Ask him about his new hair do:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i try to buy from all the vendors you know spread the money around but its hard to do when does such a good job, that deserves the next order as a reward for the good service.

don't be shy post up a pic.

Yeah Paul Ferry was kind enough to send me pics of me last year at TB.com nats. I think I was working on my last hair cut Since Christmas. 3 months of hair is a lot for me.

I was planning on getting my hair cut last Monday. My son (Lil B) & I were watching the car auctions. Like every one we bet on what the car would sell for. He said it will hit over 100K.
I'll shave my head if it hits $100k.

$120K :eek:

He came out with the trimmers, joking around I thought. Well lets just say I looked like Britney Spears 5 minutes later. :redface:

You want pics?
Come to Burlington & you can rub my head for luck . :biggrin:

Miguel I didn't call you back yesterday because I knew it was your sons B-day. Didn't want to call at a bad time.

I'll see what we can do about getting those e-mails out a little sooner for you guys as well.

<snip, snip>
I'll see what we can do about getting those e-mails out a little sooner for you guys as well.

Yeah you do that:eek::eek::eek::tongue:

Thanks Again Brian! Keep it up and be safe ... storms are comin:frown:

I ordered some GNX fender flares and they did the same thing to me-them SOBs! Thanks Brian!

He came out with the trimmers, joking around I thought. Well lets just say I looked like Britney Spears 5 minutes later. :redface:

Your kids dont play around. My one testicle is still bruised from Kelsy :o:frown:

Back