G Body Parts- Get Your Act Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

howdies86

I was really disappointed with the lack of customer service from G Body at the GSCA Nationals. My son flew in from Arizona for the Nationals and with the hopes of buying some parts for his '87 T. Among other things, he purchased and paid in advance for a set of blue seat covers and headliner for his car. They were in their possesion and were to be reserved and shipped as soon as G Body returned from the event. Two weeks later and now he is notified that the seat covers were " On Back Order" !? What happened to the ones he paid for?! Sold to someone else I'm sure, since they already had his money! Then the headliner, which was to be shipped in a large flat container per their agreement, came rolled up in a box. My son recorded the opening of the box and it is clear in the video of its condition. The headliner is wrinkled and distorted to the point that it is not useable. I have encouraged him to post the video on uTube. I am very disappointed with G Body as I was there and witnessed the conversation. Also their phone response was very unprofessional. I would not do business with them after this and I'm sure my son will not. If you expect to remain in business, you should Get Your Act Together. Howard Gaston

Dealing with Gbodyparts can be aggrivating. I recieved some parts that were not as described and when I called and said I was returning them Brian got mad and hung up on me. Your better off going elsewhere IMO.

Dealing with Gbodyparts can be aggrivating. I recieved some parts that were not as described and when I called and said I was returning them Brian got mad and hung up on me. Your better off going elsewhere IMO.

That doesn't sound like Brian...

Brian has been gone to SEMA this week. Please contact him directly this coming week...

The headliners are shipped rolled then supposed to be left out flat for a day and the wrinkles disappear. That's How mine worked. As for the other issue sorry to hear about that.

G-body parts

Brian is a great guy he sold me a vacum power booster and master cylinder described as new on their web site and when I got it there rebuilt stickers all over the box! Do yourself a favor get your $$ back and go some where else this guy is another Poston in the works mark my words just another money hungry hillbillie:mad:

Mike Lee, my feelings exactly! The same thing I told my son. He comes across as a beer drinking good ole boy, but he doesn't fool me. Three weeks and still no seat covers for my son's car that he paid "cash" for, in advance. To 87gta-turbo, the headliner has been rolled out since it was un-packaged and still the crease and dents are obviously still there. Just bad service, "that's all I got to say about that" Forrest!!

Brian is a great guy he sold me a vacum power booster and master cylinder described as new on their web site and when I got it there rebuilt stickers all over the box! Do yourself a favor get your $$ back and go some where else this guy is another Poston in the works mark my words just another money hungry hillbillie:mad:

Did you call and inquire about the issue?

He is my friend and and I will be damned if I am going to let you insult him this way... You need to regroup on the name calling... I don't think you would come here where WE live and go talking that hillbille crap...

Mike Lee, my feelings exactly! The same thing I told my son. He comes across as a beer drinking good ole boy, but he doesn't fool me. Three weeks and still no seat covers for my son's car that he paid "cash" for, in advance. To 87gta-turbo, the headliner has been rolled out since it was un-packaged and still the crease and dents are obviously still there. Just bad service, "that's all I got to say about that" Forrest!!

Have you talked to Brian?

Did you call and inquire about the issue?

He is my friend and and I will be damned if I am going to let you insult him this way... You need to regroup on the name calling... I don't think you would come here where WE live and go talking that hillbille crap...

Have you talked to Brian?

Here is his number call him and report back. Please end this name calling its not necessary and is getting old fast.

gblogo2.jpg

I love guys who get all puffed up and call names on the internet. It seems pretty obvious that howdy doody and Long island Lee have something against Brian and G-body that goes beyond the described transactions. I've had a dozen dealings with G-body and walked away satisfied every time. Not perfect, but nothing is perfect. Talk to Brian, he'll fix it.

I love guys who get all puffed up and call names on the internet. It seems pretty obvious that howdy doody and Long island Lee have something against Brian and G-body that goes beyond the described transactions. I've had a dozen dealings with G-body and walked away satisfied every time. Not perfect, but nothing is perfect. Talk to Brian, he'll fix it.
LOL. Says the guy calling people names.

Give him a call. He will fix it. I know it sucks to be inconvenienced but it's usually better to talk directly to Brian, or any vendor, then to vent on the web.

SR

There has been other people besides these 2 that have had problems with gbody. Sounds like they have contacted gbody but maybe not Brian himself so it seems like the communication breakdown is on Brian's side. Sounds like his employees who answer the phone either are or are not telling Brian about the problems. You would think that Brian being a paid vendor would visit the websites he contributes to once every couple of weeks to check the feedback forums for any problems. I have only had 1 transaction with him and it went smooth, but i have had a few people buying parts from me complain about his company. It seems that most of the complaints are about not having something in stock when they are told they do when ordering.

You caught that. It was meant to be funny. keep it light.

Like i said, not all of my transactions have gone perfectly with Gb, but after contacting and talking to Brian directly, he went out of his way to make it right.

Like i said, not all of my transactions have gone perfectly with Gb, but after contacting and talking to Brian directly, he went out of his way to make it right.

This sums it up. Brian has always dealt fairly with me. Good communication is key, best to email or call him directly.

Your right I take back greedy hillbillie! Does B--st artist suite you better? I work hard for my $$ and take alot of pride in my car like most of the people on this board so put your self in my shoes you order a part that is advertised as new and get a rebuilt item then the guy does not want to talk to me on the phone WTF? Maybe its time to find a new friend?

Your right I take back greedy hillbillie! Does B--st artist suite you better? I work hard for my $$ and take alot of pride in my car like most of the people on this board so put your self in my shoes you order a part that is advertised as new and get a rebuilt item then the guy does not want to talk to me on the phone WTF? Maybe its time to find a new friend?

I guess what ever business you are in you never make mistakes...

Just remember there are 2 sides to every story... Did Brian get straight with you?

honestly ive purchased lots of things from Brian and to be honest sometimes it feels like i hang up the phone or finish my order online and its at my house in an hour? He has the fastest shipping time.. i did have a similiar problem with a headliner and seat cover it was very wrinkled and was in a roll BUT it needs to be iron'd or steamed or left out in the sun for it to stretch out, i steamed it and iron'd it and it came out perfect, i like brian he's always very helpful, and so is the lady that took an order after closing time for me i think its Cindy? Maybe im wrong im bad with names, but she knows more about gbody's than most of us..lol

Wow, sorry to hear that you are having issues with gbodyparts. I cant help but notice that there have been several comments suggesting to contact Brian Weaver directly. I didn't see any reply stating that you did contact him. So I'm led to believe you are still unhappy with your experience with his company. I had my first encounter with Mr. Weaver, directly, last week. Believe me, customer service is his top priority! He was super nice, very eager to answer any question that I had. Had him on the phone for an hour and a half and never once did he try to end the call to make more money by dealing with another customer. And I can tell you first hand, he will literally bend over backwards to do what he can to ensure that you are satisfied with your order. This man does a TON of business with TONS of people. If he was less than reputable, clearly, this would not be the case. Mistakes are going to happen, especially considering the volume that they deal in. I will be doing business with this man as long as I own a Grand National, at least the next 75 years:D There's no doubt in my mind that Brian will resolve whatever issues there may be with your order. But you need to contact him directly, can't stress that enough. If he is unaware that there is an issue, then he can't fix it. I hope this helps

This is bs..... Brian is a really nice guy..... I have had more then one problem with G bodyparts..... but he has always made it right..... I mean I spent like 3large with him and I will do more business with him when I do my 79 to 87 swap as he always made do ...... As for all the name calling lmao you can always be a computer bully but in person is totally different all together..... You need to stop this is how this man feeds his family...... STOP ALL YOU LAMES......

Status
Not open for further replies.