G Body Parts- Get Your Act Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had similiar issues an was bashed after trying to call 5-6 times and being pushed around. Just sad how people try and take away your freedom of speech when its your hard earned dollars. Then they say " well that doesn't sound like him" You were not there, I was. I'm done.

I had similiar issues an was bashed after trying to call 5-6 times and being pushed around. Just sad how people try and take away your freedom of speech when its your hard earned dollars. Then they say " well that doesn't sound like him" You were not there, I was. I'm done.

Maybe, just maybe, people stick up for good people in life... Not saying you did, but you would be shocked at the stuff people pull on vendors... I have been on both sides of the fence... The other side isn't always as green as it appears....

Our act

I like how this comes up like he has received absolutely nothing at all. This isn't true. Were the rear seat covers & another set of fronts sold while I was gone? ,yes. My fault.
Did he receive the front covers, floor mats, & head liner? yes. As far as the video please post it.

Clinton & I have been e-mailing back & forth. Sending pics etc.
We have shipped a lot of head liners & I have never seen the inside of one damaged like this with nothing else in it. Am I still sending out another head liner?, yes.
When I realized the rear seats were sold we drop shipped the same day. The head liner shipped out as soon as we got back as well with other parts.

I do not package every part but I saw the head liner before it shipped & I have no idea what happened to it. It didn't leave here like that.

As far as what we have in stock have you ever seen how many parts we carry? A lot of people have been to our shop & seen what we do carry in stock. Not too many places keep what we do in stock ready to go.

Being a beer drinking good ole boy I have sat back & waited until Clinton & I have worked thru this before I posted. Not on emotion but facts.

speaking of astroroof headliners.... I need to buy another for my other gn. Brian I hope you have them in the 84 gn color.
howdies86,
these headliners brian came up with are awesome!!!! way better than the original flimsy pos.
I also was thinking wtf a year ago when I ordered one and it showed up in a long skinny box. but soon as I layed it out, no issues, no wrinkles, right out the box.
I know shipping mix-up/delays are a huge aggrivation. but it will be worth it.

OK OK OK...... Now I have to get involved. First thing is first. If you want for HOWDIE86 to come there and say that to our face, I will be there with him. I have been through far more worse than the south (3x Afghanistan Army VET). Now Yes I have been in contact with Brian and sending him tons of pictures and even a video. As per the first issue: Brian and I did make a deal in BG and yes he save me a little money. But yet again he did say that everything would ship on the following Monday morning and would be all boxed together to save on shipping; A BOX BIG ENOUGH TO FIT EVERYTHING. I had previously ordered items from Brian that I needed to exchange do to wrong size and that I needed to call Jennie on Monday morning and tell her the correct size so we can exchange items. So now here is the things. I purchased an riser center console, new floor mats, new seat covers (Blue fronts and rears), sunvisors, and headliner. Well a week after BG, I started receiving SOME of the items; the headliner (that looks like a semi drove over it), front seat covers, riser, and floor mats. And a $15ish charge for the item that Brian and I agreed to exchange (But Jennie took car of that after I called). Well after only receiving a partial order, I was missing the rear seat covers. I video taped myself removing the headliner from the box and noticed/mentioned the damages on the headliner. So the next morning, I called GBodyParts and asked to speak to Brian and got Jennie because of Brian being in Vegas. Jennie said she will have to check with the shipping guys and get back to me later that day. Well I waited for several hours and then decided to call back. Well when I called I got a young man on the phone and asked for Jennie. This individual got a little attitude on the phone with me. To the point that I had to tell me that he is going to get me a new headliner. SECONDLY, he then decided to tell me that the rear seat covers were backed ordered. I asked how long. He stated that it going to be a couple of weeks before they get there new shipment. That set me off. (As my father mentioned and Brian agreed that it his fault, they sold all the rear blue seat covers.) I asked the young man, what am I going to do. I already paid for them and want them now. He then said, I can cancel the order for you. If I were there, I would have squeezed his head off. I then told him to have Jennie to call me ASAP. Jennie then called back a little bit later and told me that the seat cover manufacturer is in Vegas with Brian and she is going to call him and see if he can get a rush shippment to me. Well that has been over 2 weeks. Jennie called me a couple of days later about the healiner and stated that Brian told her that I need to roll out the headliner flat and let it regain fit. Well I have done that and it is worse. I took pictures of headliner and by Brian request. Now I will show people those if they like. So now after approx 1 month, I still have no rear seat cover and new headliner. Please believe, that I will call Brian in the morning. I am recently out of then Army and money is extremely tight. So when I pay for something I expect to get what I pay for. I am a good old boy myself and work of my word. I just expect everyone else too. Now for the people that work for Brian, I can't say much except for that the individual that packed my headliner and the guy answering the phone would being finding a new job. If I pay you to do something then I expect you to do the quality of work that I guarantee and image to uphold.

Also, even though it may not ALL be Brians fault, he is the owner and fully responsible. Just next time I am going to pay with a credit card, not cash. Talk to you tomorrow Brian...

Lets see your busting my balls for somrthing that happened in 2004 I honestley dont remember but what I do rememer is selling 233 roller a diecast car he was not happy I sent his money back and paid I paid for the return shipping I also sold A Terry Housten D/P to another member no problem as far as Joe Harrington goes all I can say is sorry I sold my house in 2004 was in the middle of a move! As far as G-Body goess I had bought two fuel pumps and a dual fan set up spent about 500 bucks smooth transaction then I bought the vacum set up advertised as new not rebuilt stickers on box called office was told Brian was busy if you want send parts back but you have to pay shipping car was apart so I had no choice by the way I had to replace master already leaking the guy dupped me plain and simple so comparing what happened with MR. Harrington is b--s I never talk a penny from him!!!

gBody Headliner.jpgHeadliner from GBody.jpg Follow up: Trying to post pics of headliner and still no replacement headliner has been shipped as stated and rear seat covers were not dropped the next day as stated. I would like to confirm again that these were paid for in advance, in cash, and still no satisfaction after 4 weeks, when they WERE in stock on day of purchase. Also, my son has been in contact with Brian as well as his other staff with the same results. All I want to know is "Where"s the Beef?" As you can see in the photos, the bubbles, the crease and the other damage to the headliner thats has been laying spread out on a bed for 2 weeks.

Lets see your busting my balls for somrthing that happened in 2004!!!

Hold up, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT JUMPED IN... You jumped in calling him names but now you don't even remember if you talked to him? Really? What was your point?

View attachment 147957View attachment 147958 Follow up: Trying to post pics of headliner and still no replacement headliner has been shipped as stated and rear seat covers were not dropped the next day as stated. I would like to confirm again that these were paid for in advance, in cash, and still no satisfaction after 4 weeks, when they WERE in stock on day of purchase. Also, my son has been in contact with Brian as well as his other staff with the same results. All I want to know is "Where"s the Beef?" As you can see in the photos, the bubbles, the crease and the other damage to the headliner thats has been laying spread out on a bed for 2 weeks.

Post the video! Get to the brass tacks...

Here is the beef. E-mail sent from me to PUI 10/24

Subject: Re: 739 PO# 102411
Date: 10/24/2011 2:15:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: Tbidwell@******** Changed for privacy
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Todd we need 1 rear seat drop shipped.
1 – 87US03C

Clinton Gaston
* address removed for privacy*

I pretty much had enough of this. You want to get pissed at Mike? He had no other option to give you but refund your $. Mike is also a vet. It doesn't give you a right to treat him or anyone with 0 respect.
Mike explained the situation & you didn't like his answer he wasn't going to lie to you.

Now I have another vendor tell me he has been thru this with you as well. He is done. I'm also taking his advice & refunding you for the rear seats & headliner. I'm done. Don't worry about using a Credit card with us or any other form of payment it will be cancelled.

I have never seen a headliner get damaged from the inside out like that ever. It didn't leave here like that.
If there would have been a shipping damage it would come from the outside thru the back side. If there was something shipped inside with it I could see a damage,but there wasn't.

I have never seen any one tape themselves un packaging a headliner or any other parts for that matter.
The funny part is I have never seen tape that takes 3 minutes to undo. I don't think our tape is even that good.

You want the video here it is. They don't get worse once unpackaged. The pictures posted are from a week plus later.
GBodyParts Headliner - YouTube

LOL, when are the Emmies for youtube:biggrin: That one earned a nomination at least...

Lets see it took 4+ minutes to "untape" it but you had the problems spotted faster than a TR can do 0-60:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Now I see why you didn't post the "video.";)

wow i have ordered from brian numerous times,some hiccups. But brian has always made it right,even sold me a set of lightning rods he really didnt want to sell me,from his own supply. Has set me parts before payment even hit his bank account,just to get me on the road. So i can't beleive he wont or hasnt taken care of you....

I don't think our tape is even that good.

Its not, lol.

I've never seen a headliner that was damaged on the inside like that......... even with stuff packed inside of the headliner. Not sure how that happens (not to say it didnt, but almost impossible to damage it that bad)

looked like a monkey flugging a football taking that tape off:biggrin:
ty .. Why whats the reasoning ? I dont get it .. When i was a [union package car driver] i would dropkick your grandma's glassware all the way to the porch .. And if someone dropkicked before i had the chance the sort hub would repack it .. I say it's feasable .. His story that is ..

Status
Not open for further replies.