Garage sale!

Mike Licht

I was here first
New LED Tail light kit. $225

The Original 4 gauge holder that goes over the radio, steel construction with nice grey leather on outside, nice and rare. $100 firm

Stock intercooler fan used $50

Stock intercoolers have 3 $40 each

Stock intercooler shroud, not perfect but useable $25

Stock Turbo with all brackets and intake hose, good shape $250

Stock headers with crossver, never been welded and needs some cracks repaired but better than average $100

Stock intake manifold with upper, tb, injectors, fuel rail, sensors and harness $350

GN1 Aluminum radiator, new, shipping damage to one neck, easy fix $199

Stock 8445 heads $50 a set prefer pick up

Stock 109 block standard bore nice $350 pick up only

3RD Brake light insets NOS from Kirban 1 that says FAST 5 that say MOVER $2each

NO "dibs" or claiming parts call the office with a credit card first come first serve!

Mike Licht
586 294 4404

List update

New LED Tail light kit. $225

The Original 4 gauge holder that goes over the radio, steel construction with nice grey leather on outside, nice and rare. $100 firm

Stock intercooler fan used $50

Stock intercoolers have 1 left $40

Stock intercooler shroud, not perfect but useable $25

Stock Turbo with all brackets and intake hose, good shape $250

Stock headers with crossver, never been welded and needs some cracks repaired but better than average $100

Stock intake manifold with upper, tb, injectors, fuel rail, sensors and harness $350

Stock 8445 heads $50 a set prefer pick up

Stock 109 block standard bore nice $350 pick up only

3RD Brake light insets NOS from Kirban 1 that says FAST 4 that say MOVER $2each

NO "dibs" or claiming parts call the office with a credit card first come first serve!

Mike Licht
586 294 4404[/QUOTE]

gauge pod

Attachments

• gauge-pod.jpg
    gauge-pod.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,031
Updated List / New Prices!

New LED Tail light kit. $210

Stock intercooler fan used $40

Stock intercoolers have 1 left $40

Stock intercooler shroud, not perfect but useable $20

Stock Turbo with all brackets and intake hose, good shape $240

Stock headers with crossver, never been welded and needs some cracks repaired but better than average $75

Stock 8445 heads $35 a set prefer pick up

3RD Brake light insets NOS from Kirban 1 that says FAST 4 that say MOVER $2each

Mike Licht
586 294 4404

New prices

Brand New LED Tail light kit. $190

The Original 4 gauge holder that goes over the radio, steel construction with nice grey leather on outside, nice and rare. $100 firm still hear can't believe it these are hard to get and there is nothing nicer

Stock intercooler fan used $35

Stock intercoolers have 1 left $35

Stock intercooler shroud, not perfect but useable $15

Stock Turbo with all brackets and intake hose, good shape $220 this is another great deal a good turbo with everything including heat shield bracket

Stock headers with crossver, never been welded and needs some cracks repaired but better than average $65

Stock 8445 heads $30 a set prefer pick up

3RD Brake light insets NOS from Kirban 1 that says FAST 4 that say MOVER $1each

Mike Licht
586 294 4404

Honenstly not sure I bought it when they were pretty new and never put it in my car. I sold the car and it needs to go

I just received the 4 gauge holder that goes over the radio. What a great deal.

Thank you Mike and Marianne for the great service and communication.

Duarte

your welcome I was so suprised that did not sell right away if people could have seem that in person they would have paid more it's that nice, enjoy it and thanks for the nice note!
Mike

We used the 4 pod holder like Mike sold in the LS1 Regal. It looks great, somebody got a very rare piece.