You can type here any text you want

Gauging intrese stageII motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

278cikiller

Gauging intrese in selling my Stage II motor.Off center. This motor was never hurt with no sleves,it has a internail oil system this is not a dry sump motor.
153 block
BMS 3625 crank
deck HT.9.484
Rod Eye Width 1.108
rod length 6.20
Wrist Pin Dia .927
Comp ratio 8.5:1
JE pistons custom
Motor comes with GN-1 heads unported,untouch.
TD 1.65 roller rockers
stock intake ported to felpro 1200 gaskets raised runners
70mm throttle body
7 litter oil pan
206/212 roller cam brand new Roller lifters
smith and brothers one piece push rods 3/8x5/16x 8 3/8" long.

Looking to see what price this is going for these days any input would be so kind thanks.

This motor is still in car.Motor does not come with headers.down pipe,turbo,and injectors or cam sensor this is a drop in motor add your turbo,injectors,headers and down pipe and cam senser you have a rocket of a motor

What rods are in it? I see the measurements, but who is the manufacturer? Would be quite a diff in price if you are going between Crower Titaniums or something else. I will give a best (semi-uneducated) guess after figuring that out, but will more than likely be waaay off.

Stage II motor

Thats one thing the build sheet did not say what type of rods it came with . But i know one thing the rod bolts had to be cut off to clear the cam on the rotation. I bought the motor assembled.

Stage II motor

Mike the motor was assembled from Ajax Engines,no thanks on droping the pan i have to pull the motor or remove the tranny.

0153 is an on center motor not off center. If it really has a stock intake it is not a 153 block.

stage II motor

It does have a stock intake the holes were move 120thou on the drivers side forward and the same on the passenger side backwards. Iam useing alot of stuff off a 3.8 motor.

I didn't realize you could move the ports that much. It seems that you would have a mojor mis-alignment.

stage II motor

Sorry it was a miss key when i was posting this, it is a on center block.

Stage II Motor

I paid $10,000 for the block assembled and a set of 8445 heads on it around 5years ago.

sucks doesnt it market for these things are in the toilet my race engine went complete headers tunnel ram everything minus turbo for 11k. like I said it sucks!

Stage II motor

The market is'nt like it use to be ,looks like ill be holding on to it for a while. I don't realy what to split it up.

Yeah it sucks to have to give them away as much as what they cost to build and I had a ton of help with mine.

Stage II Motor

I was thank full that this one was assembled before i got it. but i know what you mean.Thanks bye the way your the only one that give me a price on it thats all i was asking for.

I was thank full that this one was assembled before i got it. but i know what you mean.Thanks bye the way your the only one that give me a price on it thats all i was asking for.

Hey brother, sorry for not getting back to you last night after asking for the maker of the rods. I would guess the rods are probably Carrillo's, that seems to be the general consensus. After adding up the "going" price for the individual parts, minus the machine work and assembly labor (since you usually can't charge for that) I came up with around $8,125. FAT NAT is right, prices are lame right now on assembled short or long blocks. Been one on sale on here and eBay for over a month at around $9k and no nibbles. Prices on parts have come down a little bit as well, but not near as much as build motors. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Stage II motor

Wow! That realy sucks,well i guess i will hold on to it and have fun this summer with it. Thanks for the input guys you are the best.

Back