gbodyparts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian dont be a smart ass. Im not trying to start anything. I will bat clean up for you any day. :D
I think you would be far better off trying to take care of your own customers than help me with mine, but Thanks for the offer bud.

Only problem is that everytime the doorbell rings its UPS or DHL and when the kids answer...:eek: The Kids think its a present for them:rolleyes:. LMAO They will get their turn in a few months.:biggrin:

Brian dont be a smart ass. Im not trying to start anything. I will bat clean up for you any day. :D
I think you would be far better off trying to take care of your own customers than help me with mine, but Thanks for the offer bud.

I have always been a smart ass & will always be a smart ass:D
As far as batting clean up..... too easy I'll pass.

When you think you can handle a 15,000+ customer data base (Montes,Oldsmobiles,Pontiac,Malibu,Elky's & Buicks) come on down & visit for a day.

Not trying to start anything either Jeff we can't keep Posi rears in stock for $950 & you can't move them for $900. You'll get there 1 day ;)
I guess all those years calling me a Junk man & you laughed. I think it's great how things come around full circle.:rolleyes:

Brian I do miss you being right next to the shop I loved throwing parts in the dumpster and watch you from the door 5 min. later climbing in so you could turn around and make a buck. Like you said start out small. ie dumpster diving... As far as selling rears go They last about a week before they are gone at 900.00 Im not sure of your point on that. I know I dont compare to the empire you have created and dont really want it. You have to remember that you are doing this to supprt yourself its your only meens. Im doing it to give guys a break and support a hobby. Not eveyone can afford the G Body parts.com way and pay hundreds of dollars for rusted junk or for Japanese DPs that fit like $hit and have the wastegate pucks falling off. ( by the way thanks on that we get alot of business out of fixing those pipes.) I suggest leaving this alone I dont want to open a can of worms that needs to stay shut for your sake. Ive always been cool with you. When your around, keep it that way!!

Brian I do miss you being right next to the shop I loved throwing parts in the dumpster and watch you from the door 5 min. later climbing in so you could turn around and make a buck. Like you said start out small. ie dumpster diving... As far as selling rears go They last about a week before they are gone at 900.00 Im not sure of your point on that. I know I dont compare to the empire you have created and dont really want it. You have to remember that you are doing this to supprt yourself its your only meens. Im doing it to give guys a break and support a hobby. Not eveyone can afford the G Body parts.com way and pay hundreds of dollars for rusted junk or for Japanese DPs that fit like $hit and have the wastegate pucks falling off. ( by the way thanks on that we get alot of business out of fixing those pipes.) I suggest leaving this alone I dont want to open a can of worms that needs to stay shut for your sake. Ive always been cool with you. When your around, keep it that way!!

Jeff We always have been cool with each other hoods flying off in OC etc..
With as many cars as I had never had to dumpster dive for parts.They use to get sold or given to me if I didn't have something I needed. Box here & there yeah I have pulled a box out of a dumpster. It was better when you got sent up to ask for parts that you had lost & needed to replace & had to play my buddy.:D The only part better then that was when you couldn't sell parts & had to ask me "Brian can you move these parts for me?" I'm low on $.
My response was always yeah Jeff No problem.

I think Jason Cramer might argue with Japanease waste gate pucks. He is our supplier of those & alot of down pipes out there.
As far as worms I fished all my life. :wink:
I didn't get the "empire" by screwing anyone.It was long hours,Shipping parts quickly & giving things away. Taking $ & putting it back into the business.

I really can't imagine you stating anything positive about anything I sell. It must burn your ass to see our products come in on your customer's car.Intercoolers, down pipes, radiators,interiors etc...

You were always easy to fire up & like I said when we talked 1 on 1 you were a good guy. You never asked me for anything & ever had me say no did you?
Don't take kindness as a weakness. I always believed kill em with kindness.
Keep that in the back of your mind when you want to call me a dumpster diver. This dumpster diver is now going home to my 5 bed 3 bath house I just bought. If you want to stop by & say hi I'll be in Md. at my water front house in 2 weeks. We'll grab a beer.

Thats some of the funniest $hit Ive ever read. I asked you to move parts for me ?? HA I offered you parts for next to nothing and 2 hours later had it rubbed in my face about how you just gave me $200.00 for a trunk lid and sold it for 400.00. Thanks Buddy. Funny how you own so much too. Evertime I see you you look like one of the guys holding a sign at a red light that says "will work for food". Give me a break Mr Beverly Hillbilly. Id love to see the 5 bed 3 bath house also. More like 5 matresses and 3 five gallon buckets to $hit in. And your house in MD is a cracker jack box backed up to the swamp that you couldnt row a row boat through but, Im not here to compare heaven forbid Ill never have anything that nice. Please tell me that your not going to argue the fact that the DPs have issues and I dont care if GOD himself made the pucks.

Keep in mind Brian the cars are coming into the shop for repairs or to be upgraded from the junk that you sold them. Yes I see it alot Gbody radiator leaking, Gbody puck falling off the downpipe. Gbody ss upper rad pipe dont fit. they work great for dump tubes on ext. wastegates when hacked in half though.

SS Sean be patient?? I have waited 6 weeks for something I needed and paid for. Though the price of my current item was small I have yet to get ANY response back on the status of my order even after 2 emails, a P.M. and phone calls that no one answers.

I even filed a complaint through Paypal to get my money back and am still getting ignored. :confused:

PM'd you Fat Nat.

Damn, why don't you guys either smack each other in the face, or just shut up! LOL!:biggrin:

SS Sean be patient?? I have waited 6 weeks for something I needed and paid for. Though the price of my current item was small I have yet to get ANY response back on the status of my order even after 2 emails, a P.M. and phone calls that no one answers.

I even filed a complaint through Paypal to get my money back and am still getting ignored. :confused:

PM'd you Fat Nat.

Im pretty sure sean was talking to brian and fat nat. FWIW, Brian has always hooked me up and been a very professional vendor. For example, I needed a horseshoe clip for my shifter handle, a competitor wanted $10.65 to ship it. Brian said hed ship it for the cost of a stamp. Good guy in my book, hope everyone gets things settled.

We're just having fun at each others expense at this point.
Well at least I am. Jeff has always been easy to fire up & take the truth & stretch it to Jeff's little world.Easily forgets the reality. If he was part owner of the shop that he works at & not an employee I would have a field day on Jeff. But 13 pack owns the shop & Jeff has nothing to lose.

As far as will work for food that is funny. That is how a person who actually works looks like at the end of the day. Pushing Coke around on a hand cart will hardly wear you out.Polishing knobs doesn't get you too dirty either.

Jeff's way to make himself look better was to always be jealous & knock another person down. Me I know what I have & any insults coming from you is like a little 5 year old kid crying & screaming to his mommy. I didn't have to post what I had. I just knew you would lash out & knock me down. Just wanted to bring the true Jeff Personality to the public forums.
Like I said I love Fishing & you brought the worms,I just landed a mud cat :D

As far as our parts coming on cars like a radiator pipe Next time I will send you detailed instructions on how to install from point A to point B.
Never had 1 rad come back yet or any complaints.
Down pipes I have over 550 sold to date. I'll also send you instructions ;)

PM'd you Fat Nat.

If your talking about the tensioner bolt we sent it UPS.
I saw the charge back & figured you did that because you were sending it back because it took us a few days to get it shipped out
If you haven't recieved it I'll send another 1 out at no charge.

How do I have nothing to loose?? I represent the shop I work for well and trust me just about everyone that knows me has enjoyed my company and know that Im not easily fired up until pushed. I dont start thing just to start them either. Things are looking alittle brighter for me now that I run the new and used parts end of Andersons Performance. This is a well respected business and I intend to uphold my end. I could very easily throw nut,bolts, clips and whatever else to people for free to get good repore but, I plan to do things different by giving peolpe what they want not what you tell them and recieve junk in return. TRUST thats what its all about Weavy. I could just as easily said that whatever someone needs look on Brians website and Ill beat it by 20 percent but I didnt.
I did nothing wrong but try to help a Buick member with something since you hadnt responded and you lashed out at me. Oh by the way how much is rent on a 5 matress 3 bucket trailer? couldnt resist:biggrin:

These posts are not Buick tech....I don't wish to offend, but, its not polite to hijack threads like this. Kind greetings to all, and to all a good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.