gbodyparts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

86bluet

will it ever run right
I know everybody likes these guys but I can't get in touch with anyone that knows anything, I've called 4 times left messages with a live person and the recorder but still no call back.
I have a question but if I can't get a response I guess I'll have to look elsewhere
I would like to buy from a web sponser

Thanks ahead of time

unresponsive

Hi,
These guys are supposed to be the ones to call. That is very surprising. What is your question? Perhaps the group can point you in the right direction, or suggest an alternative parts source. Let us know..

I have been having a ton of problems with them lately too. I ordered a vacuum brake conversion kit back at the end of june/beginning of July, I called them a couple of times asking if they shipped it out and they didn't know what the deal was, they kept telling me they shipped it out and they didn't know when it would arrive. I then cancelled that and ordered an accumalator ball. I recieved the ball in a few days but I just recieved the vacuum brake conversion kit the other day after I called and cancelled. I called them to see if I could send it back and they told me they would call me back today cause they didn't have the invoice for it. Well I never recieved my call back. I'm kinda pissed cause I have this kit that is worth $350 and I don't need it.

Not to bite the hand that feeds my car, some guy in Saskatoon is waiting for a gasket and bolt that was missing from is last order,its now in my posession. You see this, PM me. I'm still waiting for a air bag and Drive shaft loop since April 8th when I ordered it and only got one air bag. Have talk to them and emailed numerous times. Always get a response and reason why. I think they still might be overwhelmed by the move and catch up. Very nice people. Maybe you just have to be patient like me. Although now I have to find my order in US customs for some reason....Jee that should be fun. There too Busy. What the hell division do I even start with, let alone...oh never mind. I like them still, Have ordered before with not to bad a results,in my sig. Kacsy is doing fine, and perhaps before I order again a little more time is needed for organization, after their move and all.
Was today a holiday in the US? 'cause it was here, thats why I didn't try to call them today, I was way up North When I talk to them last and when I recieved this package was to give them a call to decide what to do with it, I hope they answer today: The guy probably needs his parts, especially GASKET:frown:

I called and spoke with Brian yesterday but the phone rang forever before he picked up

questions

My question was about their upper control arms, they say they can't be used with s-10 spindles, why use them any way they share the same brakes, just wondering before I bought the wrong ones

Not sure what has happened to them but Brian used to be super reliable. I think they have grown much bigger than expected and are just having issues keeping up.

I ordered a part a month ago and never got it or even responses to my emails or private messages. I can't believe you guys actually talked to a live person, have yet to do that in my few tries. :frown:

I just recently ordered some parts from them on thursday and the parts came promptly on monday. Great service imo, they used dhl and gave me the tracking number and everything. This was the first time I ordered parts from them. I would def. do business with Brian again.

Not sure what has happened to them but Brian used to be super reliable. I think they have grown much bigger than expected and are just having issues keeping up.

I ordered a part a month ago and never got it or even responses to my emails or private messages. I can't believe you guys actually talked to a live person, have yet to do that in my few tries. :frown:

We have been severely overwhelmed down here working with 1/3rd the manpower we had in PA. Same amount of business & maybe more.

I spoke with one of my ex mechanics this weekend trying to talk him into coming down & working. Yes I threw $ at him LOL. We are training & educating guys much as possible but basicly starting over with a new crew.
There is a lot of time & effort training new employees.
BEST thing to do is e-mail me, Bweavy@aol.com . Yes once in a while I do read an e-mail & forget to keep it new. My apologies.

Fat Nat you have your own threads. Pay $1200 a year & become a vendor or go back to advertising on Race junk.com. Don't hop into 1 of my threads trying to generate some business.

Dudes...be patient. Brian will take care of you. He's been around along time and runs a good show, just a lot of changes lately. :wink:

Hey Brian
Talked to Kasci today and got the fellows address in Saskatoon..It's on it's way.:) Also I know the air bag and drive shaft loop are lost if they show up I'll send the air bag back. Thanks for shipping me another one. Oh by the way Ordered somemore parts to keep you Hoppin' LOL :rolleyes: Thanks again and I know you'll catch up,as they say nothing happens overnight except the toothfairy:smile:

Hey Brian
Talked to Kasci today and got the fellows address in Saskatoon..It's on it's way.:) Also I know the air bag and drive shaft loop are lost if they show up I'll send the air bag back. Thanks for shipping me another one. Oh by the way Ordered somemore parts to keep you Hoppin' LOL :rolleyes: Thanks again and I know you'll catch up,as they say nothing happens overnight except the toothfairy:smile:

Don't worry you also have another drive shaft loop headed your way. UMI finally shipped it. That order was 4 months old? They just shipped your DS loop. I couldn't believe when they sent me a tracking # Friday:mad:
I figured they just never recieved the order :rolleyes: That is the normal excuse.

Now that We have Kasci back in full time & 2 new guys started last week we are catching back up.Problem tracking The Canadian orders was the fact That she went to the post office.Has the slips & tracking #'s.Having her down made it tough on HI,P.R.,Canadian & over seas orders.

Don Your DP ships tomorrow Morning bud.

Don't worry you also have another drive shaft loop headed your way. UMI finally shipped it. That order was 4 months old? They just shipped your DS loop. I couldn't believe when they sent me a tracking # Friday:mad:
I figured they just never recieved the order :rolleyes: That is the normal excuse.

Now that We have Kasci back in full time & 2 new guys started last week we are catching back up.Problem tracking The Canadian orders was the fact That she went to the post office.Has the slips & tracking #'s.Having her down made it tough on HI,P.R.,Canadian & over seas orders.

Don Your DP ships tomorrow Morning bud.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ...:cool:

We have been severely overwhelmed down here working with 1/3rd the manpower we had in PA. Same amount of business & maybe more.

I spoke with one of my ex mechanics this weekend trying to talk him into coming down & working. Yes I threw $ at him LOL. We are training & educating guys much as possible but basicly starting over with a new crew.
There is a lot of time & effort training new employees.
BEST thing to do is e-mail me, Bweavy@aol.com . Yes once in a while I do read an e-mail & forget to keep it new. My apologies.

Fat Nat you have your own threads. Pay $1200 a year & become a vendor or go back to advertising on Race junk.com. Don't hop into 1 of my threads trying to generate some business.

Brian are you done flexing your muscles??
First: Our dues are paid, check with the moderator if you'd like!
Second: Im not trying to generate business from your thread christ you didnt even start it, all I wanted to do was maybe help someone out that needed something since it was taking so long to get a response for a part. And yes I will continue to sell parts reliably here and on racingjunk thanks for the encouragement!!
Love,
Fat Nat

Heck I just ordered a turbo oil drain tube and some RMI coolant system treatment and took all of 3 days from the time I called til it hit my front door. THANKS BRIAN:biggrin: Deren

Brian are you done flexing your muscles??
First: Our dues are paid, check with the moderator if you'd like!
Second: Im not trying to generate business from your thread christ you didnt even start it, all I wanted to do was maybe help someone out that needed something since it was taking so long to get a response for a part. And yes I will continue to sell parts reliably here and on racingjunk thanks for the encouragement!!
Love,
Fat Nat

No problem Jeff If I see you fall behind on any responses I'll be sure to help.

Heck I just ordered a turbo oil drain tube and some RMI coolant system treatment and took all of 3 days from the time I called til it hit my front door. THANKS BRIAN:biggrin: Deren

No problem Daren It should of been there in 2 days though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.